Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Said F it and copped from Sobe. I wanted to see them in person but I don't want to wake up early to go to a FCFS. Plus it's about 7 dollars cheaper than retail here in NY. I just hope I like them in person and they are 100% legit.

gonna be hard to fake that laser print i think 
nerd.gif

I'm surprised folk sleeping on these, reminds me of the the B/W OG 1. But I'm not complaining, would have grabbed 3 or 4 of em if there wasn't so much coming out this month.

I'm sure fakes are already out, gonna be tough to tell the difference. That's why my motto is Retail or Bust!!! They even got the logo sizing fixed already on the Fragments.
* THIS ^^^^

I'm getting paranoid about my kixsquare purchase now????
mean.gif

Copped a pair off sobe soles... Hopefully they come through like some y'all saying they will

I'm sure fakes are already out, gonna be tough to tell the difference. That's why my motto is Retail or Bust!!! They even got the logo sizing fixed already on the Fragments.
The laser itself might not be hard. But that detail is immaculate, you'll know a fake when you see/feel it.

These lasers with the butter leather are gonna be hard to fake

It is going to LOOK really fugazi

Wow two sites with men's at retail... lucky lucky. Will patiently wait for GS heads up. :D

Kixsquare sells legit shoes...

They do @ times have inventory issues though.  I wouldn't worry so much about our shoes being fugazi, rather than getting an email stating that they don't have enough stock.

Eh...crossing fingers for all of us.  If they do that, I hope they let us know prior to Sun.  This isn't a shoe I really want to double on, and don't want the hassle of returning a pair if I try for a 2nd on Sun.

The laser itself might not be hard. But that detail is immaculate, you'll know a fake when you see/feel it.

roll.gif
 im  not  nervous one bit 

Kixsquare is definitely legit.... 

I picked up my blk/white OG 1s from them and they're identical to the pair I picked up from DTLR... 

No worries!! 
Ok this is reassurring, I just did the google "kixsquare legit" and it bugged me out. Like slove said I'll know when I get em in hand. Had to hit up sneakersteal like a dummy and ask him if it was a legit spot
roll.gif

Ok this is reassurring, I just did the google "kixsquare legit" and it bugged me out. Like slove said I'll know when I get em in hand. Had to hit up sneakersteal like a dummy and ask him if it was a legit spot:rofl:
I wouldn't worry about fakes with these.... Pantones, fragments, Don C's.... Those are the ones to keep an eye out for.

Wow.. I got 2 more calls this evening after I ordered off of Sobe.. Won 3/4 raffles. I don't know if it's the higher cost or if ppl really aren't feeling these. Maybe the hype for 1s finally simmered down for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom