Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

I was about to trash my tickets too since neither FTL or FTA called me by Thursday.  Luckily I got the call yesterday though.

I know $185 for a pair of 1's is a lot to swallow, but I love these (and all 1's) so it's a no brainer for me

Emailed @Kixsquare  asking about my order...we'll see if they respond before tomorrow.  

Guess I will be trying tomorrow after all.  Hope it's not to chaotic for the size 13er's.  

*edit* Let me tag them in this post...see if that helps...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I was about to trash my tickets too since neither FTL or FTA called me by Thursday.  Luckily I got the call yesterday though.

I know $185 for a pair of 1's is a lot to swallow, but I love these (and all 1's) so it's a no brainer for me
You won't regret it

todays pickups...finishline only had 2 size 11.5s...13s came on a restock from footaction...they restocked melo 1s too...done with pickups for now...

Gonna just wait til tomorrow. Tempted to call Premier but I hope patience pays off.

nice...hard to come by size...i was gonna have to wait until 6pm for galleria to give out unclaimed pairs...even then a 14 is questionable...price was gonna be more than that too...lol
no doubt brotha! It's always the thought that counts! Appreciate it!

Extremely confused with the release date on this. There seemed to be confusion between the 7th/8th but on the Nike UK Store it says the 13th?

Should be releasing everywhere else tomorrow though. "Think" End is confirmed but that's it so far.

Walked into HoH at fashion mall in Vegas and they had these on display. Copped a 9.5, manager didn't know they were supposed to release tomorrow. He just told me I got them in this morning so I just put them out lol

glad you guys are gettng pairs :pimp:

gonna have to skip on these especially for $200. focusing on loading up on some bred lows and dipping for a min :lol:

Back
Top Bottom