Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
8.5 vs 8.5

FullSizeRender22.jpg

Amazing, these things are actually shorter than the leather black/reds! My SNS order shipped and I can't wait to see how TTS fits. I like my sneakers to allow my toes to actually move a little and breath, not stuffed inside.

Never and I mean never listen to other people regarding fit. Everyone's foot is different and some people like their shoes to feel a particular way. Going tts is always the safest bet, unless the company who makes the shoe suggests otherwise.
Except af1s ALWAYS half size down on af1's. Other than the autoclaves every single af1 even flyknit and lunar is half size down. They are tugboats

The thing is nobody hyped these they blew on they're own merit. Cool concept on a beloved silhouette, and on point execution. I also felt a bit of anger through his post that's what made me chuckle.

I wasn't convinced at all until I had them in hand, but my sz was already gone. Was supposed to be flying home yesterday but Irma changed that. I'm stuck in PR and their next shipment is supposed to come in on Tuesday… From Jacksonville FL so that's probably not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom