Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
IMG_6872.JPG
I need those Wolf Greys. Not enough pictures of those have come up, but the execution is on the money.

Attachments

• IMG_6871.JPG
    IMG_6871.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 12
Thanks grabbed the size 14 from here. Used Apple Pay and it didn't charge shipping. Hoping they ship them for $180.

I think you might have choose in store pick up. I was going to do the same with Apple Pay but it was saying in store. Once you change it to ship the $15 is added.

I love the waxed laces with the metal tips. I'm surprised they didnt include extra laces like they usually go

Just A Dope Shoe!!!JB Gave Us a lil something Different,An They Look extra Fire On Foot!!!Bet They Don't Sleep On Dem Royals...

So are these officially releasing in the Royal color way? Or is this just random speculation?

Wanted to get a pair of these but never owned a Jordan shoe, more of a AF1/Air90 type of guy, but couldn't pull the trigger with the price tag. Starting to think the next release i might go for it if they do another release down the line.

So are these officially releasing in the Royal color way? Or is this just random speculation?

Wanted to get a pair of these but never owned a Jordan shoe, more of a AF1/Air90 type of guy, but couldn't pull the trigger with the price tag. Starting to think the next release i might go for it if they do another release down the line.

Though not officially announced, they will release next month, I believe.

Ah, did not see that. Don't keep up on release dates much. Thanks, might have to think about getting a pair then.

How are the comfort of these AJ1 Flyknits? Comparable to AF1's or AF1 Flyknits?

So happy I walked into my local sheikhs at 5:30pm Saturday and still managed to cop my size.

First jordan I purchased in about 3-5 years no lie.

These are beauties!

I thought the flyknit manufacturing process was supposed to significantly reduce Nike's labor and materials cost? I recall hearing numbers like 50% less labor and 30% less wasted material.

If that's true is there any reason, other than hype, that we're being charged $20 more for a flyknit version of the 1?

If anything I would think that Nike should discount flyknit shoes as a more environmentally conscious alternative to their leather-made counterparts. Reward customers for choosing a shoe made of recycled yarn, with less glue and wasted materials.

Instead Nike's got us paying more for less.

Back
Top Bottom