Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
From what I heard they sold out in store in a lot of places. Once people saw them sellout online they ran to the stores to cop, especially the resellers.

They actually sitting in-stores at Foot Lockers as far as I see...........it didn't sell out as much as people thought it did over the release weekend (mostly the sellouts were online from what I'm seeing).

I almost copped......until I saw that $180 price tag. I got some bills to pay this week and payday is next week, my *** had to chill and let them thangs go back on the shelf unfortunately.

If these were the same price as the Retro OG Hi 1s of $160........#ITSAWRAP for my wallet

I Hate To Say, But You Played Yaself If $20 Was All That Was Keeping You From Copping This Shoe :lol:

Decided to take the plunge last night after receiving the flyknits in the mail. I think it makes a huge difference and still baffled JB didn't do this from the jump. Still have one more shoe to go...eyes started going numb late last night :lol:

IMG_6017.jpg
IMG_6016.jpg

custom chi in back
Decided to take the plunge last night after receiving the flyknits in the mail. I think it makes a huge difference and still baffled JB didn't do this from the jump. Still have one more shoe to go...eyes started going numb late last night :lol:

IMG_6017.jpg
IMG_6016.jpg

More photos of that custom Chicago you have behind the FK's. :nerd:

Just got my pair in from Bouncewear .... reason I copped was bc of the skinny toe box and them looking hella comfortable.
Love em. First shoe I would think about doubling up on. Superb execution all around. More comfortable than house slippers. Just ... insane.
The shape of the shoe finally is close to OG. Very sleek profile even for my big *** size.
On a side note... wish they woulda came with white or red flat laces as well

Edit: oh yea sizing... they are TTS and exactly like other OG. The FK doesn't grab you as much but the heel stays in place better bc of the leather liner. If you have a skinny foot you might go .5 down, otherwise same as usual.

Last edited:
Anyone know a good place to buy waxed laces like the ones that came with the flyknits?

IMG_6843.JPG
IMG_6847.JPG
Ugh I bought these cause I only have one pair of leather breds but now I actually want another pair of these Anyway more pics cause it's flyknit Friday and these are two of my new favorite pick ups

Pairs are already hitting the outlet. Check your local stores.

translation, a lot of people bought these to sell but saw resell isn't high, they didn't like them or they didn't fit.

Bruh, it's only been a week.

People always do that for some reason, because one person happen to see a couple of pairs at the outlet. Instead of sending my returns back, I do it at the outlets as do most people with outlets within a close vicinity.

Back
Top Bottom