Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Hands down the most comfortable 1's ive ever worn. I cant wait for Royals and Shadows if they do them.

Bet money if they do Royals, Shadows, chi's, and blk toes the bandwagon gone trickle they way in.

@hassan16 To help answer some of your questions regarding U.K. Pairs.

Typically, Euro/UK sites/ companies get their shipments ahead of the US since they will have to clear customs this why their production dates are a little earlier.

Euro/UK pairs also will have an extra sticker located inside the shoes on the insoles. This is normal.

The box label will not have the perforated labels on the international pairs like the US pairs would. They will have the clean edge where the US MSRP tag would be. This is normal. Some international boxes will not have the Nike sticker located under the box like US pairs would.

As far as the lacing, it could possibly be that the pair you got could have been the pair they used to feature in their IG, Twitter, site.

had to send these back. i rarely buy jordans anymore to begin with, and the last pair i bought were the banned 1's. would have got the royal's, but missed out on trying to get them at retail. anyway, these just straight smelled like garbage or something when i opened the box. they looked great, but when i tried them on they were just too bizarre for me.

OK guys, I need some help. So far mostly every pic posted in this thread of these flyknit 1s have had the laces laced up in their usual, standard form which is under then over. I bought 2 pairs of these on release day, one from foot locker and one pair from an online UK site. They came a day apart and the foot locker pair came first. The shoes look great and I have checked and the laces on them are laced under then over. The pair from the UK site came a day later and when I opened them up I thought it would be cool to compare them to the the FTL pair and figure which pair has the fewest blemishes. Well when I was checking out the UK pair I noticed that the laces were laced over then under. The first thing I thought was "fakes???" but I want to know if I am missing something here. Are UK pairs laced differently? I wouldn't think so since I figured they all come from factories in China and lacing standards would be the same but in the past I remember reading about and seeing overseas pairs have extra stickers on the insoles or the lack of red stamps in the boxes etc. Interestingly, the UK retailer where I purchased these from have images of these flyknit 1s on their website with the laces laced over then under just like the pair they sent me. Wondering if this is just normal bc if they were really sending out fakes then why would they upload the actual fakes on the site instead of Nike stock images. I have attached some images I took of both pairs below. Excuse the bad quality of my camera. The pictures with both shoes in it have the UK pair on the left and the FTL pair on the right. The pictures with just 1 shoe per pic are arranged with the UK pair posted first followed by the FTL pair.

UK - left - laces go over, then under
FTL - right - laces go under, then over
image.jpeg

This pic shows the UK pair having an extra sticker on the insole which I've seen before.
image.jpeg

The FTL pair does not have the sticker.
image.jpeg

The UK pair also has different production dates dated earlier than the FTL pair. This raised eyebrows for me but it could be nothing as the shoes go into production on varying dates around the same timeframe.
image.jpeg

The FTL pair as you can see went into production later.
image.jpeg

Now this was pretty alarming, the UK pair came in the typical OG Nike Air Jordan box we're all used to seeing for 1s, but the box they sent me is missing the suggested retail piece of the tag that you can usually tear off. The edge of the size tag is completely flush too with no signs of tearing or perforations at all. Does anyone know if that's standard in UK where they just don't come with the suggested retail piece on the tag or do we have something here?
image.jpeg

Here's the box for the FTL pair with the perforations separating the size tag from the suggested retail part. The back side is yellow.
image.jpeg

So as you can see my NT brethren I need assistance and I would like it to come from a well-knowledgeable source and to avoid someone just playing devils advocate with my fears. Thank you all

Hey bro,my nike.com pair came like the foot locker, under and over. I always relace all my shoes as most of them come that way. I actually didn't know they come over under. That's new to me. Hehe. But yeah as far as the size tag and everything, from what everyone else said on here UK pairs are a bit different. But you're good bro

They actually sitting in-stores at Foot Lockers as far as I see...........it didn't sell out as much as people thought it did over the release weekend (mostly the sellouts were online from what I'm seeing)
i noticed this too

had to send these back. i rarely buy jordans anymore to begin with, and the last pair i bought were the banned 1's. would have got the royal's, but missed out on trying to get them at retail. anyway, these just straight smelled like garbage or something when i opened the box. they looked great, but when i tried them on they were just too bizarre for me.

Love that smell, would shoot it in my veins if I could :smokin

Is there a feature to look back at all photos of this thread? I'm still trying to get used to this new set up. I was looking for photos of someone painting the wings logo black. Someone on IG said they saw it here or maybe the AJ1 thread?

Is there a feature to look back at all photos of this thread? I'm still trying to get used to this new set up. I was looking for photos of someone painting the wings logo black. Someone on IG said they saw it here or maybe the AJ1 thread?
Nope. I just ask a mod about this. Cause I thought it was just the moble version. He said they changed the layout altogether. He also said its a possibility for it in the future.

Last edited:
Wonder how the Royal release guna go. FK Bred 1 was kinda low key release in my area (Portland). I think thr majority people in my area are after Boost

OK guys, I need some help. So far mostly every pic posted in this thread of these flyknit 1s have had the laces laced up in their usual, standard form which is under then over. I bought 2 pairs of these on release day, one from foot locker and one pair from an online UK site. They came a day apart and the foot locker pair came first. The shoes look great and I have checked and the laces on them are laced under then over. The pair from the UK site came a day later and when I opened them up I thought it would be cool to compare them to the the FTL pair and figure which pair has the fewest blemishes. Well when I was checking out the UK pair I noticed that the laces were laced over then under. The first thing I thought was "fakes???" but I want to know if I am missing something here. Are UK pairs laced differently? I wouldn't think so since I figured they all come from factories in China and lacing standards would be the same but in the past I remember reading about and seeing overseas pairs have extra stickers on the insoles or the lack of red stamps in the boxes etc. Interestingly, the UK retailer where I purchased these from have images of these flyknit 1s on their website with the laces laced over then under just like the pair they sent me. Wondering if this is just normal bc if they were really sending out fakes then why would they upload the actual fakes on the site instead of Nike stock images. I have attached some images I took of both pairs below. Excuse the bad quality of my camera. The pictures with both shoes in it have the UK pair on the left and the FTL pair on the right. The pictures with just 1 shoe per pic are arranged with the UK pair posted first followed by the FTL pair.

UK - left - laces go over, then under
FTL - right - laces go under, then over
image.jpeg

This pic shows the UK pair having an extra sticker on the insole which I've seen before.
image.jpeg

The FTL pair does not have the sticker.
image.jpeg

The UK pair also has different production dates dated earlier than the FTL pair. This raised eyebrows for me but it could be nothing as the shoes go into production on varying dates around the same timeframe.
image.jpeg

The FTL pair as you can see went into production later.
image.jpeg

Now this was pretty alarming, the UK pair came in the typical OG Nike Air Jordan box we're all used to seeing for 1s, but the box they sent me is missing the suggested retail piece of the tag that you can usually tear off. The edge of the size tag is completely flush too with no signs of tearing or perforations at all. Does anyone know if that's standard in UK where they just don't come with the suggested retail piece on the tag or do we have something here?
image.jpeg

Here's the box for the FTL pair with the perforations separating the size tag from the suggested retail part. The back side is yellow.
image.jpeg

So as you can see my NT brethren I need assistance and I would like it to come from a well-knowledgeable source and to avoid someone just playing devils advocate with my fears. Thank you all
I'm currently overseas and every Jordan I have purchased from Nike.EU come like your UK pair...so IMO they legit....don't quote me but I think the suggested retail price tag is not added for overseas pairs do to the currency not being US Dollars...

I'm currently overseas and every Jordan I have purchased from Nike.EU come like your UK pair...so IMO they legit....don't quote me but I think the suggested retail price tag is not added for overseas pairs do to the currency not being US Dollars...

I am surprised this wasn't common sense regarding the Suggested Retail sticker, since it's in U.S. dollars. I own quite a few pairs purchased in the U.K as well and that suggested sticker doesn't exist on the box.

Back
Top Bottom