Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Just copped on Footaction.com. It kept saying only available in stores last night, but this morning it let me order.

Attachments

• 087D51E2-6D09-4EE2-B4B9-423D1061515E.jpeg
    087D51E2-6D09-4EE2-B4B9-423D1061515E.jpeg
    325.5 KB · Views: 5
I hate to say it, but I regret picking these up. From all the photos and YouTube videos I saw on these; I really liked them. Once my pair arrived and I got to hold them in hand; I felt the opposite. I ordered from Kicks-crew, so these won't be going back. I'll sit on these for awhile and probably end up selling them at a cosignment spot once they've dried up. I just want back what I paid ($180), so I'm sure I'll be straight.

For those of you who want the Bred Flyknits, use URLFL958 on Foot Locker and URL349T7 on Footaction for 15% off. Brings them to 153.

Foot Locker: https://www.footlocker.com/product/...1/jordan-retro-1-high-flyknit-mens/black/red/
Footaction: http://www.footaction.com/product/m...1/jordan-retro-1-high-flyknit-mens/black/red/

Thanks man for the code. Bought mine on launch at Nike. Luckily they still had my size at FL, Gonna return them since these are $30 cheaper. Lol

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but I regret picking these up. From all the photos and YouTube videos I saw on these; I really liked them. Once my pair arrived and I got to hold them in hand; I felt the opposite. I ordered from Kicks-crew, so these won't be going back. I'll sit on these for awhile and probably end up selling them at a cosignment spot once they've dried up. I just want back what I paid ($180), so I'm sure I'll be straight.

|l

Why I haven’t copped a pair yet

Online in some (not all) they look sick

Feel like in person they might suck

I’m usually cop anything bred related

anybody else have 10/1 as their release. my app is up to date and i've refreshed my feed and it still has the same date

Screenshot_2017-09-30-22-56-56.png

Back
Top Bottom