Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
yeah, people that hate on these are either purists or hypebeasts. "no resell? ugly"
I like new tech and weirtd shoes like Mercurial Spiridons and Footscape Magistas.

I like choices.

Everyone I know who is hating on this shoe is an adidas hypebeast for real.
I was on Adidas heavy. But this EQT BS aint working for me lol... Its nothing but trash.

During this time Nike/Jordan has been pushing dope product.

So I copped Bred flyknits and cant wait for royals this weekend.

I too have noticed so much hate on these. But I think theyre great no creases and somewhat keeps their form. Love it

I was on Adidas heavy. But this EQT BS aint working for me lol... Its nothing but trash.

During this time Nike/Jordan has been pushing dope product.

So I copped Bred flyknits and cant wait for royals this weekend.

I too have noticed so much hate on these. But I think theyre great no creases and somewhat keeps their form. Love it

Yeah, can't wait for my pair. And honestly it looks the same as leather breds from a distance if you really don't like the knit look.
I can't defend Adidas as I never liked the NMD, ultraboost, EQT looks in the first place. Honestly they are starting to look the same if you cut out the bells and whistles on the uppers.

Everyone I know who is hating on this shoe is an adidas hypebeast for real.

BOOST hypebeasts are essentially people that only go with what most people like.

I've always liked unique things and will always go with unique designs. I got ultraboosts but that's it.
I seriously don't understand people hating on these when they got DB Jordans in their collection.

Anyway, people will go for whatever they want and I'm still in love with this silhouette.

They look great to me and the tongue change looks awesomely futuristic, easy cop for me especially since i sold my leather breds and 01 royals earlier this year

i'm usually a hater on most Jordan releases because, let's face it, either they fark up the shape or their quality is extremely low for the price. However, I got the FK breds and while they are too expensive for what you get, they are fire because of the shape and comfort. I will be copping these. Although they are hard as hell to get on/off the little extras are very nice touches. And... it's about the only way we can get a damn proper slim toe box

IMG_6115.JPG

:smokin

patiently waiting for my stockx bid to be accepted.

Anyone knows if these are at the employee store in Portland? I have a buddy up there right now
They were on RD when I went. By the time I got there around 3 pm only size 7 and 14 was left.

BOOST hypebeasts are essentially people that only go with what most people like.

I've always liked unique things and will always go with unique designs. I got ultraboosts but that's it.
I seriously don't understand people hating on these when they got DB Jordans in their collection.

Anyway, people will go for whatever they want and I'm still in love with this silhouette.

You can tell because they praise kicks that aren't comfortable like NMD's. Just say you like the silhouette or style, don't praise the comfort. They were pure hype. Especially the mesh ones.

Funny, just got the reserve, too. And I NEVER get anything I want reserved for me. Must really be widely available. Still gonna wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom