Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Good. Not sure these are going to be an instant sellout or anything, but saves me the time.

Now let's see some Chi, SBB, Shadow flyknit :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_3606.PNG
    IMG_3606.PNG
    157.2 KB · Views: 18
Just got a reserve too. Was on my way to FTL to check in then got hit with the reserve. Purchased and confirmed. Saved me a trip.

Plus this is the first reserve in a long while.

A087027C-B11C-4F55-973F-C09DEB22608E.png Got’em!
Couldn’t use disco code but I had a GC so I’ll take it
Was gonna cop this sat
Now I don’t have to get up early
Win win

Same with me fellas. I got the Kobe A.D reserve (okay) then 5 minutes later, I got another swoosh on my notifications bar. Clicked and saw it was for the Royals!!! FINALLY!!! I got a reservation for something I really wanted. Now, no worries Saturday morning watching for 10 am at work!!! Plus I already got the "prepare to ship" update!

Screenshot_20171005-115118.png

Same with me fellas. I got the Kobe A.D reserve (okay) then 5 minutes later, I got another swoosh on my notifications bar. Clicked and saw it was for the Royals!!! FINALLY!!! I got a reservation for something I really wanted. Now, no worries Saturday morning watching for 10 am at work!!! Plus I already got the "prepare to ship" update!

Screenshot_20171005-115118.png
That no tax tho... :lol:

actually want these and have GCs waiting to use, and cant get a reserve, though i get every single trash GR weak colorway reserved. vent over lol

I got the resv also....nike mustve made a bunch. I never get resv for 1's. I will be passing on these. Wish i could pass the resv to my fellow NTers who wanna cop but Nike stay playing these games

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-10-05-09-29-42.png
    Capture+_2017-10-05-09-29-42.png
    814.7 KB · Views: 8
actually want these and have GCs waiting to use, and cant get a reserve, though i get every single trash GR weak colorway reserved. vent over lol

wooosaaah my brotha. relax. i think youll b able to use your GCs and snag a pair on release day. the breds were easy and even restock many times. i think same with these. you should be fine.

Man! I wish I could get a reserve. Would love to cop. Big ups to everyone who got one

I got the resv also....nike mustve made a bunch. I never get resv for 1's. I will be passing on these. Wish i could pass the resv to my fellow NTers who wanna cop but Nike stay playing these games

If they made a bunch then where's my reserve lol congrats tho :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom