Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
I’d guess that means the shadows are a November drop unless kixsquare caught a stupid plug.

Not pressed either way. I over paid on breds ($190). Caught royals at around 120. Need the shadows around 150 or so before I really budge.

I like that mentality of balancing it out over the three pairs.

Good looks. Gonna skip out on those.... Shadows are clearly looming now that we had Kixsquare drop em. Gonna try holding my bread for those instead.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Pass for me

Was able to cop black/reds under retail from a local reseller, and got shadows via the link posted earlier; love this model.

Gotta pass on wolf greys, but imagining a custom where the upper is dyed black instead...

Bro post pics when you get them in please. Really excitied to see what they will look like in real pics.

I had a bad experience with kixsquare during the 2011 royals release and haven’t given them business since. I know they’re legit but their owner played me so I can’t rock with it.

Last edited:
If wolf greys are produced in the same quantity as the royals I like my chances of getting them for around $100 somewhere down the road.

Well, got order confirmation and shipping number earlier on the flyknit shadows from Kixsquare, but just now received a full refund from them.

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom