Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Well, got order confirmation and shipping number earlier on the flyknit shadows from Kixsquare, but just now received a full refund from them.

Oh well.
Tricking shareholder type stuff right there. Or just wanted to borrow some dough

So with the kixsqaure cancellations and the news about the flyknit 3s does that mean no more shadows?

Haven’t seen or heard anything else about them.

Lol I don't know what logic you used to make that correlation, but nah bro. That doesn't mean that.

I just hadn’t seen anything else and I’m wondering if that teaser was even real. Clearly kixsqaure doesn’t have them in hand like we thought so I was just wondering if they really exist or if we got excited for nothing.

I'm wondering if ANYONE is getting pairs from Kixsquare. Definitely did say that they had them in hand but who knows.

04E49678-0141-40B0-9523-1E27B5C6C639.jpeg

yup, love what they did with flyknit 1s. will definitely be going after other OG colorways. Got the royals for $128 shipped so they were a no brainer

The dimples that form around the edge of the toe box is like my biggest vice with Flyknit sneakers. If the dimples or creases get deep enough in certain spots between the toes they start looking like ninja shoes.

GreyKnit.JPG

Back
Top Bottom