Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
D2CFF23A-11C1-4B08-9872-1257ECBBB12E.jpeg

I like those Jeters. Hate the outsole, wish it was solid. Never owned a white flyknit shoe. How hard is it to spot clean white flyknit?

The lightest knits I have are the wolf greys which is more forgiving ... I know my Cream v2s re hard to keep clean (dirt gets in between the layers of knit)

When are we going to see the Flyknit Shadow hit the SNKRS apps as an upcoming release? They are set to drop next Saturday the 13th.

Also, when do the new drops make it to the regular Nike.com website?

Does it expire? Might be a little while, I think they kept Royals up there for a few weeks

It’s expires in June. Good to know that they kept the Royals up for a few weeks. If I want the Shadows right away, I can call the order in and see if they’ll accept the coupon that way.

Why you post the same pics from previous page just to say meh?

while i might be on the fence about them ... others might be interested in the community. i hadn't seen any posted pics and wanted to make sure the flyknit thread and the 1s thread had the pics.

while i might be on the fence about them ... others might be interested in the community. i hadn't seen any posted pics and wanted to make sure the flyknit thread and the 1s thread had the pics.
Ok well someone already posted the same pics and you commented right after so I would’ve thought you saw them. And why post in the 1s thread so they can all say how they’re trash? No one in there seems to likes them and we have a thread for FK1s.

actually there are folks in the 1s thread who don't think knits are trash ... me being one of them -- but yes i get they have a strong aversion to them. there was actually a few comments in the 1s thread regarding the jeters as there was no pics/visual info. so hadn't seen the jeters pic post (it happens sometime on the mobile) but hopefully the official shadow knits pics is appreciated....

shadow knits.jpg

Attachments

• shadow knits 2.jpg
    shadow knits 2.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 9
  • shadow knits 3.jpg
    shadow knits 3.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 12
Hope we can get the shadows for 120-130 like the royals fairly quickly after release. I’ll grab a few at that price, I probably wear my black/red FKs more than any other shoe this year. Easy to clean and comfortable. I love that no one cares about them.

actually there are folks in the 1s thread who don't think knits are trash ... me being one of them -- but yes i get they have a strong aversion to them. there was actually a few comments in the 1s thread regarding the jeters as there was no pics/visual info. so hadn't seen the jeters pic post (it happens sometime on the mobile) but hopefully the official shadow knits pics is appreciated....

shadow knits.jpg
Yes sir thank you

I want them Shadows out the gates but I guess I will wait and see how I can get them for $120 - $140. Any ideas how to get that price range without waiting forever?

I have a 'few' Nike accts I should have some bday discos coming up ($20 off) ... usually drop them in the 1s thread but will make sure to drop in here - not $130 but should be helpful

I want them Shadows out the gates but I guess I will wait and see how I can get them for $120 - $140. Any ideas how to get that price range without waiting forever?

I lowball bids when possible on stockX, also places like oneness and some overseas sites tend to drop prices quicker.
You can always grab a nike pair on release and return the disco pair when and if it hits.
Who knows if the prices will go that low, but I do expect 150 for sure. Any deals I find ill post here as well.

Back
Top Bottom