• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
hightops in summer?
people rock high tops all year fam. just like this guy
996bde41cb7660671c3b8a1f9b2b1842--vans-men-guy-fashion.jpg

but yeah, allover flyknit? of course they're summer shoes.

oh yeah for sure. like vans authentics or some flyknit racers. I gotchu.
Just saying the natural habitat of the FK AJ1s are definitely during summer.
They're nice for fall but it just gets a bit too cold for the material for any
prolonged coldness LOL

Rocking these all summer long not for winter if you somewhere cold but in the south can rock these all year round...

does anyone know the best route to go when trying to get the bhm flyknit 1's, i really need those (& the lebrons) out of the bhm collection?!

i've had massive luck on snkrs, but i didn't know if they would release on there, thanks!
Yeah these shouldn’t be a problem but I can’t predict the future and the BHMs are nice af but who knows. All the FK1s have released on the SNKRS app though.

Yeah these shouldn’t be a problem but I can’t predict the future and the BHMs are nice af but who knows. All the FK1s have released on the SNKRS app though.

Do you or anyone else know when the new releases end up on Nike.com? I have a coupon code and they can’t be used on the SNKRS app.

Hmm, where do you enter the code in the SNKRS app?

dont know where the other guy is getting his info from, but as far as i know, you cant enter discount codes on the SNKRS app. when you click add new payment method you can add a new credit card, or enter a giftcard, but no discount codes. you can only enter and use discount codes on nike.com.

and even if a new release ends up on nike.com, the way things have been, nike will almost guaranteed to have them excluded from discounts until they decide they want to lift the exclusion sometime in the not so near future.

dont know where the other guy is getting his info from, but as far as i know, you cant enter discount codes on the SNKRS app. when you click add new payment method you can add a new credit card, or enter a giftcard, but no discount codes. you can only enter and use discount codes on nike.com.

and even if a new release ends up on nike.com, the way things have been, nike will almost guaranteed to have them excluded from discounts until they decide they want to lift the exclusion sometime in the not so near future.

You are correct.

Oh well, I’ll just have to wait patiently until the Shadows are available at Nike.com and the exclusions are lifted.

Attachments

• 9231B932-D9A6-4F64-B10D-43A97BFE40BD.png
    9231B932-D9A6-4F64-B10D-43A97BFE40BD.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom