Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Jb need to drop Blk toes and Chi's and be done with this Flyknit 1 forever.... but they wont, they'll do a gang of skittles and starbursts rainbow cw and make me regret ever getting into this shoe. As usual.

Knowing JB they will piss on out boots and tell us it's raining .... you'll get BTs or CHIs but they will be $20 more as JB will explain the 'additional' loom needed with the OG colorways OR you'll get the colorway as a 'top 3' option,

Nah so much they can do that can’t or shouldn’t be done on the OGs. They haven’t even scratched the surface...

Watch them troll everyone and drop the next metallic OG 1 as a Flyknit 1. OG metallic fans will be furious-as it is they’ve only been getting 1 cw/year lol

I’m rocking RRL slim fit denim and the new Flyknit Shadows today.The Shadows are clean bros! TGIF folks!

Can’t wait till I get back to the states so I rock mine. They look good on feet thanks. Think I’m gonna exchange them for a half size down though...

Very clean, happy Friday.

Thanks!

VERY NICE! saw the shoes in person and I'm impressed. gonna be a mission to cop them at 50% off

Thanks! I got mine at 20% off. I’m happy with that and the early cop.

Can’t wait till I get back to the states so I rock mine. They look good on feet thanks. Think I’m gonna exchange them for a half size down though...

Thanks! I went true to size. They fit fine, but now you have me second guessing myself for not going down a half size. Seems like the FNs are roomier than the leather OGs. Luckily I’m a Nike+ member and have 30 days to return or exchange no questions asked. I’m gonna have to think about it...

in terms of sizing. I can see why people went half size down on these things but
I stuck with my TTS. they just fit me better TTS

Thanks!

Thanks! I got mine at 20% off. I’m happy with that and the early cop.

Thanks! I went true to size. They fit fine, but now you have me second guessing myself for not going down a half size. Seems like the FNs are roomier than the leather OGs. Luckily I’m a Nike+ member and have 30 days to return or exchange no questions asked. I’m gonna have to think about it...
Yeah I got all mine tts but I’ll go in store and try half size down and see if it works

yeah I tried the 9.5, The fit was ok but it felt snug and it just wasn't as comfy so I went with my true sz10.
I have wide feet so that's def a factor. Go try em in store.

My feet are borderline narrow and flat. I went TTS 9.5. They are comfortable as fu*k! I won’t be lacing these up tight, so potentially being in between sizes shouldn’t be an issue. But I may end up popping into the local Footlocker to try size 9s though.

These are so comfortable but I am too lazy to untie the whole shoe everytime I wanna wear them :lol:

Btw I went 0.5 sz down (8.5) and in terms of lenght I compared them to other retros I have and they are like a sz 9.

These are so comfortable but I am too lazy to untie the whole shoe everytime I wanna wear them :lol:

Btw I went 0.5 sz down (8.5) and in terms of lenght I compared them to other retros I have and they are like a sz 9.

I hear you man! I have to pull all the laces pretty loose to put them on.

I’m still debating on sizing down a half from my TTS 9.5. The 9.5s are a little roomy, but not so much where they are unwearable.

I slept overnight in my royals on New Years haha, they are that comfortable. I went tts 9.5 and mine haven't stretched despite getting probably the most run of my 2017 J's

IMG_20180122_183353_710.jpg
Screenshot_2018-01-22-18-43-11-1.png
matters7 matters7 you should drop that knit trinity shot in here....

Aight man

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-22-19-40-22-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-22-19-40-22-1.png
    3 MB · Views: 14
  • FB_IMG_1516612164593.jpg
    FB_IMG_1516612164593.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom