Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
The Shadows are now on Nike.com. My 20% off promo code is a no go:

* This product may be excluded from promotions.
Certain products are not eligible for discount promotions, but most qualify for free shipping promotions. Please refer to the promotion terms and conditions to find out if this product is eligible.

It works on the FN Royals. I wonder how long until a new drop is eligible for a promo code?

Good to know. Can I call customer service and ask them politely to honor the code?

It has worked before. No guarantees as it’s all dependent on the human element... aka what type of person you get to answer the call and their mood for the day.

It has worked before. No guarantees as it’s all dependent on the human element... aka what type of person you get to answer the call and their mood for the day.

I’m gonna try it. I’m also grabbing a pair of Hurley boardshorts which are eligible for the promo code.

This. Couldn't use my bday Nike code in the app, called after I placed the order, and they gave me the discount

95025208-2778-4613-BB30-D9D3FFC9B361.jpeg

Jb need to drop Blk toes and Chi's and be done with this Flyknit 1 forever.... but they wont, they'll do a gang of skittles and starbursts rainbow cw and make me regret ever getting into this shoe. As usual.

Jb need to drop Blk toes and Chi's and be done with this Flyknit 1 forever.... but they wont, they'll do a gang of skittles and starbursts rainbow cw and make me regret ever getting into this shoe. As usual.
Nah so much they can do that can’t or shouldn’t be done on the OGs. They haven’t even scratched the surface...

Back
Top Bottom