Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
3. Flyknit don't crease and is more durable than leather.
So basically these are way easier to maintain and keep looking good for longer...

"more durable than leather" .... I dont even know where to start with this...

These are on GOAT for 250. No hype. Should be easy to obtain.

Not sure how anyone wants these with 2013s and 2016s released.. to each his own though. I hope you guys eat.. shouldn't be a problem IMO.
this is for the cats whos grandmas passed away and cant knit them crocheted bred 1s. RIP GMA :frown::

I copped even tho i hated em at first *shrugs* lol

Might just switch the laces to red since i got black on my regular OG Bred 1s

Any on foot pics of these btw?

Lol why you do gma like that but nah I miss spoke flyknit not more durable but unless you plan on taking a blade to them they will maintain better condition longer than the leather.

^^ im in the same boat for real if anybody got that reservation sitting plzz hook a brotha up. everybody saying no hype now but as SOON as the euro sites sell out the hype starts boiling and I catch a L @ 10am cuz nike been making less shoes to creat fake hype the last few months.
after the flyknit forces im a true beliver and I really want a pair with this material in this specific silhouette

Not sure how anyone wants these with 2013s and 2016s released.. to each his own though. I hope you guys eat.. shouldn't be a problem IMO.
they are lightweight and breathable and more durable. If youve tried the AF1 flyknits youd already know.
and believe it or not they do look dope on feet. Fabolous had these on a few months ago and they actually looked good on feet.

Last edited:
I'd be down for a black multi and I need to finesse a chat member into a reservation .can it be done?

Consider myself down for a black multicolored 1s

Attachments

• IMG_9828.jpg
    IMG_9828.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 21
wtf, why can't Nike ever reserve me things I actually want. I'm a sz 7. not like its a crazy size to begin with

Got the reserve and took advantage of it as I like the concept of these and missed out on the Banned 1's last year, but curious what they will be like in person as the only local places are quite the drive to go check out..

My first pair of flyknits were the AM1 og cw in flyknit. After that I was sold on FK. I love that stuff its real comfy

Back
Top Bottom