• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JordanV1990

>25 posts

>0 reputation besides the 10 every new profile comes with

>only posts in the thread so far are about reselling and disrespecting others

>confused/angry when other members do not like him

For a shoe that's this limited and a retro 1, doesn't seem to be much hype, wonder why? Anyone have pics of ppl that are camping? lol always thought that was funny

Last edited:
For a shoe that's this limited and a retro 1, doesn't seem to be much hype, wonder why? Anyone have pics of ppl that are camping? lol always thought that was funny
There has been plenty of hype, only people who are camping right now would have pictures of other people who are camping right now and it seems like no one is camping right now so pics are pretty unlikely. 

Last edited:
FA been doing me justice. Hit on the Banneds for both my girl and I and she didn't even want them so I ended up selling for 20 bucks more and the men's size I won wasn't my size and I got the call for these when I was at work earlier missed the call but empty voicemail box FTW!.. Not sure if I want to keep these or give em to someone who actually wants them more than I do

FA been doing me justice. Hit on the Banneds for both my girl and I and she didn't even want them so I ended up selling for 20 bucks more and the men's size I won wasn't my size and I got the call for these when I was at work earlier missed the call but empty voicemail box FTW!.. Not sure if I want to keep these or give em to someone who actually wants them more than I do
If you're that on the edge about them and that magnanimous that you would do that I would definitely say hook someone up! 

There has been plenty of hype, only people who are camping right now would have pictures of other people who are camping right now and it seems like no one is camping right now so pics are pretty unlikely. 

55 pages on NT night before a release is a decent indication though.....

Last edited:
I'm no nba historian but I always thought shaq was the 1st to shatter glass...but seems mj did it way before but the real question..who did before him ???

I'm no nba historian but I always thought shaq was the 1st to shatter glass...but seems mj did it way before but the real question..who did before him ???
MJ didn't shatter glass in the nba tho it was exhibition game in Italy the CW based off the black/orange jerseys they wore in the exhibition match and tbh the alt SBB actually look more like the jersey than the SBB IMHO

Last edited:
My brother and I both want a pair will there be any issues with orders since we have the same billing address? Everything else is different including cc info and shipping address

My brother and I both want a pair will there be any issues with orders since we have the same billing address? Everything else is different including cc info and shipping address
As long as you use different log in accounts you cool 

Are these going to be on Nike.com as well, or just SNKRS? If they are on Nike does anyone know what time? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom