• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FTL has these tagged as QS, so no disco/military. Not cool. I really didn't want to believe it when I heard that all "hot" releases were going to be QS, I guess that day has finally arrived. The managers can't even override the QS and push the disco/military. I really want the upcoming true blues, but I an not feeling that $475 wallet hit.

Damn no foot action rewards can be used huh?

Top 2 best quality J1s off all time? Want to start a collection
Depends of course on the release but if we are talking recent drops I would say

#1: 2015 Shattered Backboard Jordan 1

and in a very  very close second

#2. 2016 "Banned" Jordan 1 

I was very pleased and impressed with the Banned AJ1 quality definitely fit the "remastered" label IMO

Last edited:
Pretty cliche answer but frags are super nice, probably not worth the ticket though

Is 450 good price for the SBB 1s?
Definitely feeding the reseller with a price like that but if you really want them and the seller has ways to guarentee their authenticity (receipt, email confirmation, store bag, positive references/reputation, etc.) it is not terrible. 

You wouldn't be getting a deal at all but ~$400 has been pretty much the ballpark on resold SBBs as far as I have seen. 

Definitely feeding the reseller with a price like that but if you really want them and the seller has ways to guarentee their authenticity (receipt, email confirmation, store bag, positive references/reputation, etc.) it is not terrible. 

You wouldn't be getting a deal at all but ~$400 has been pretty much the ballpark on resold SBBs as far as I have seen. 
prices going up only reason deals were found recently was the employee restock I paid 355 for minds and now flight club has pairs up for $600 

Thanks appreciate the help

Sorry to hear that, Nike and JB should definitely be honoring discounts to active service and veterans on all releases. :smh:  

They honor it, just not for anything hot LOL. Before this mandate, you were able to us disco/military after 2 weeks, but now, once a shoe is tagged as a QS - that is it. The employees can't even you use there employee discounts on most of the shoes anymore.

Damn no foot action rewards can be used huh?

Nope. As previously stated, they can't manually push things anymore. Once it's hard coded in the system, it's a wrap.

The thing is it's not Nike, it's Footlocker Inc. If you get it from SNKRS or nike.com, nike will allow you to use military discount - on all release.

Last edited:
Also @D Dollaz  one last thing I posted this in the SBB thread

"

If you really want the SBB that bad and you don't want to pay the ~400 they're going for I would say best advice is to cop the Alt-SBB and try to work out a trade. I'm betting come Sadderday people who said they would never trade will do a straight trade and if not I'm sure you could find someone to trade SBB for SBB2.0 + a little cash. 

It's october so i had to switch it up  
Almost didn't recognize you at first 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom