Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just saw this:

2016 Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro OVO "White/Drake"
$425.00

All orders placed on or after September 30, 2016 will be shipped October 8-10,2016

All Orders Are Guaranteed. Best Price Around!!

All orders placed before September 29, 2016 will be shipped October 3rd, 2016.

*****All Orders Are Guaranteed. Best Price Around!!***** for OVO 12s.......

Last edited:
Guys even thought if the shoes are fake we will get our money back, no biggie, all this complaining for nothing

Last edited:

We have people here who think they are Columbo.
laugh.gif
Nah these guys are the Hardy Boys
laugh.gif
Lol more like Nancy Drew

All the really coveted Sb dunks are still expensive,  the staple pigeon dunks, tiffany dunks, supreme dunks, supreme blazers, paris dunks , freddy dunks, the 3 bears pack all still carry a premium price tag because of  how rare they are and age.  and even if someone flips their regular old dunks for $200 you have to remember these shoes were cheap compared to what we pay today dudes copped those sbs for like $70-$90. 

The question is how big is the market for SB's today? If Kanye has his way he would want yeezy mass produced and on everyone's feet. If that happens will u be cool seeing the average dude from down the block with yeezys or 20 pair in one mall? It's the Foamposite treatment....foams were cool till everyone had them. Just like 11s they were staples in a lot of collections even mine but I rarely wear them now. Adidas runners will faze out like SBs.

Last edited:

ANYBODY can create a facebook or instagram page and promote their shoes. Just because you have IG or FB or Twitter doesn't necessarily mean you're 100% legit.

I've seen tons of IG accounts that sell fake pairs. But how many sites other than authorized retailers (whether it be through eBay or sole proprietor) offer a full refund/return policy? That's the key imho.
because all legit/fake business have social media accounts. why not have one? you can at least read true/phony reviews/comments or see #tag comments about company
Maybe this is not their main source of income. Maybe they're a 2-person operation who have full-time 9-5 jobs and don't have the time and energy to take pics all day and post them on IG. Maybe it's more cost effective for them to keep it simple and use word-of-mouth advertising.

Or maybe in a few months or so, they end up opening a sneaker boutique. Who knows? All I know is this: My pair is without a doubt legit and so has the service I've received from them.

Maybe this is not their main source of income. Maybe they're a 2-person operation who have full-time 9-5 jobs and don't have the time and energy to take pics all day and post them on IG. Maybe it's more cost effective for them to keep it simple and use word-of-mouth advertising.

Or maybe in a few months or so, they end up opening a sneaker boutique. Who knows? All I know is this: My pair is without a doubt legit and so has the service I've received from them.

Maybe they desperate for a $30 profit per shoe

You work for them or what lol

Just saw this:

2016 Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro OVO "White/Drake"
$425.00

All orders placed on or after September 30, 2016 will be shipped October 8-10,2016

All Orders Are Guaranteed. Best Price Around!!

All orders placed before September 29, 2016 will be shipped October 3rd, 2016.

*****All Orders Are Guaranteed. Best Price Around!!***** for OVO 12s.......
You sound suspect bro. All this investigating for nothing when at least 20 NT'ers here copped from them and have had dialogue with them. How bout this, why don't YOU email them directly and go straight to the source since you have sooo many questions lol

Or maybe you a reseller who's frustrated you can't move your overstock because you price your Yeezy V2s at $1500 lol

You work for them or what lol
Sounds like it doesn't it lol

This thread has me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back to the shoes before this thread gets locked and everyone runs to the 1st SBB thread like they did with the Banned 1s

Too many ppl that didn't buy a pair care about the authenticity. If you pay with paypal your straight.
Exactly

Young'in over there obviously new to the game and doesn't understand that if a site is willing to stand behind their product and offer a full refund/return policy it speaks volumes about the legitimacy of their business.

Dude thinks just because the site is making a $30 profit per pair on SBB 2s, all of a sudden they're not legit. Without even realizing that they sold out quick on probably 3-4 full size runs of Yeezy V's at $650 a pop (a $400+ profit per pair sold) AND multiple size runs of Banned 1s at $285 a pop (over $100 profit per pair), which was more than enough to cover for any "lost" profit on the SBB 2s. Not to mention, it looks like their business has MINIMAL overhead because they don't sell on eBay, they don't pay a premium for their website fees, they don't have a brick and mortar location, etc etc.

Ignorance is bliss lol

The question is how big is the market for SB's today? If Kanye has his way he would want yeezy mass produced and on everyone's feet. If that happens will u be cool seeing the average dude from down the block with yeezys or 20 pair in one mall? It's the Foamposite treatment....foams were cool till everyone had them. Just like 11s they were staples in a lot of collections even mine but I rarely wear them now. Adidas runners will faze out like SBs.

Don't get me wrong, Im really feeling a lot of what adidas has been doing but I'm not with the hype what so ever so I feel like my view is a little less biased than other adidas shoppers. Especially those who are full steam ahead on the adidas hype train. about what's going to be really funny is when a year from now all the people on the NMD "collecting" wave are going to realize that the majority of their NMs look exactly the same and are interchangeable. A different black and white NMD drops every week :lol:

Exactly

Young'in over there obviously new to the game and doesn't understand that if a site is willing to stand behind their product and offer a full refund/return policy it speaks volumes about the legitimacy of their business.

Dude thinks just because the site is making a $30 profit per pair on SBB 2s, all of a sudden they're not legit. Without even realizing that they sold out quick on probably 3-4 full size runs of Yeezy V's at $650 a pop (a $400+ profit per pair sold) AND multiple size runs of Banned 1s at $285 a pop (over $100 profit per pair), which was more than enough to cover for any "lost" profit on the SBB 2s. Not to mention, it looks like their business has MINIMAL overhead because they don't sell on eBay, they don't pay a premium for their website fees, they don't have a brick and mortar location, etc etc.

Ignorance is bliss lol

LMAO, callin me Young'in but u just joined Niketalk last year

Exactly

Ignorance is bliss lol

Like I mentioned earlier the only thing that threw me off was the fact that they had the triple black ultraboost.

Exactly

Ignorance is bliss lol

LMAO, callin me Young'in but u just joined Niketalk last year
Your comments precede you buddy. And you have no idea how long I've been following this site. Once again, just because I "joined" last year doesn't mean I started following this site last year. Just like, "just because a business doesn't have an IG or FB account doesn't mean they're not legit."

Exactly

Ignorance is bliss lol
Like I mentioned earlier the only thing that threw me off was the fact that they had the triple black ultraboost.
Did you read the response I gave to your comment about that? Now that the release date is up in the air, I won't be surprised if they update their site accordingly.

yes that could happen. But a good amount of sbs are more valuable today then when they were purchased. I believe a good amount of adidas products will be coveted in the same way through out eras.  

Did you read the response I gave to your comment about that? Now that the release date is up in the air, I won't be surprised if they update their site accordingly.

Don't waste your time trying to prove anything to these guys. I joined nt last year summer, but I was a member back in 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom