Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly

Young'in over there obviously new to the game and doesn't understand that if a site is willing to stand behind their product and offer a full refund/return policy it speaks volumes about the legitimacy of their business.

Dude thinks just because the site is making a $30 profit per pair on SBB 2s, all of a sudden they're not legit. Without even realizing that they sold out quick on probably 3-4 full size runs of Yeezy V's at $650 a pop (a $400+ profit per pair sold) AND multiple size runs of Banned 1s at $285 a pop (over $100 profit per pair), which was more than enough to cover for any "lost" profit on the SBB 2s. Not to mention, it looks like their business has MINIMAL overhead because they don't sell on eBay, they don't pay a premium for their website fees, they don't have a brick and mortar location, etc etc.

Ignorance is bliss lol

Stop drinking that Kodac & Co kool aid "Without even realizing that they sold out quick on probably 3-4 full size runs of Yeezy V's at $650 a pop (a $400+ profit per pair sold)". u really believe the ish u typing??? 3-4 full size runs of Yeezys?

Last edited:
Stop drinking that Kodac & Co kool aid "Without even realizing that they sold out quick on probably 3-4 full size runs of Yeezy V's at $650 a pop (a $400+ profit per pair sold)". u really believe the ish u typing??? 3-4 full size runs of Yeezys?

Bro you guys need to chill now before the thread gets locked

Exactly

Young'in over there obviously new to the game and doesn't understand that if a site is willing to stand behind their product and offer a full refund/return policy it speaks volumes about the legitimacy of their business.

Dude thinks just because the site is making a $30 profit per pair on SBB 2s, all of a sudden they're not legit. Without even realizing that they sold out quick on probably 3-4 full size runs of Yeezy V's at $650 a pop (a $400+ profit per pair sold) AND multiple size runs of Banned 1s at $285 a pop (over $100 profit per pair), which was more than enough to cover for any "lost" profit on the SBB 2s. Not to mention, it looks like their business has MINIMAL overhead because they don't sell on eBay, they don't pay a premium for their website fees, they don't have a brick and mortar location, etc etc.

Ignorance is bliss lol
LOL...you have no idea buddy. I'm done with you. Bye Felicia. 

Anybody got any on feet shots of the SBB 2s...we need to get this thread back on track since unbreakable131 tryin' desperately to break this thread into 131 pieces due to unusually high levels of NaCl

Did you read the response I gave to your comment about that? Now that the release date is up in the air, I won't be surprised if they update their site accordingly.

No I didn't see yours, but I responded to someone else. The reason I was suspect about legitimacy is because the TB was only a rumor from what I heard. No store had it in their systems besides the stores restocking on the the CB 2.0 on the 15th. I would think well connected resellers would know that right?

Unless the TB release was actually an official release and then switched. I haven't been in the boost thread in a few days.

Last edited:

If your looking for backdoor pairs or wonder where they end up? visit here: http://kdakco.bigcartel.com

*Well known on the westside to have mutiple full size runs (3-4) of Yeezys and restocks of Jordans

DONE.
this is exactly why you should keep certain info in the pms
It's all good because as you can see, there's only one person here who is crying like a   about their website.

Everyone else who has ordered are going to be satisfied with their kicks and the price they paid once they receive them

Did you read the response I gave to your comment about that? Now that the release date is up in the air, I won't be surprised if they update their site accordingly.
No I didn't see yours, but I responded to someone else. The reason I was suspect about legitimacy is because the TB was only a rumor from what I heard. No store had it in their systems besides the stores restocking on the the CB 2.0 on the 15th. I would think well connected resellers would know that right?

Unless the TB release was actually an official release and then switched. I haven't been in the boost thread in a few days.
That's a question only their site can answer for you because I don't know how well connected they are. I suggest emailing them directly if you really want clarification.

You shouldnt worry, TBs will be shipped out on Oct. 15 according to their website :wink:

Last edited:
how was this release? totally forgot about these
SNKRS sold out in like 2 min but some were fortunate enough to cop with ease...shoes were very limited according to numbers thrown out by several NT'ers, not a lot of raffle winners posting their W's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom