• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I appreciate the OG advice, wether it was meant for me or not.
Tried to help a couple of people get some pairs, with no personal gain whatsoever for myself ( except for hopefully building a good reputation) and it seems to have been unappreciated. 
Maybe I made a mistake with a certain Nter, I apologised, but no response. 

Sometimes I wonder why I do this, in all walks of life. you seem to think you stumble upon a community that ain't like that, but then you realise you were wrong. 

Perhaps a benefit of this was that I've met 2 more solid Nters.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong about the others, and they reach out.

whine whine whine moan moan.. that's enough from me.
it wasn't aimed at you but in general it's something i've noticed. ive been apart of NT since 2007 (before they switched and the post count was reset) and it's different on here. a lot of wannabe secret societies, some help, while others don't, and a bunch of whiny men arguing over sneakers, tbh. i come and go now on here because of things like dedicating 5+ pages to a sites legitimacy instead of talking about what the thread is dedicated to.

KDAK pair shipped.
smokin.gif

Will know tomorrow if they're legit.
My pair is out for delivery today.

So this weekend I will b trading a pair of this years banned 1's size 10 for a sz 10 Reverse shatter backboards. I have never done a trade before and he claims his pair is from SNKRS . Should he be adding money on top or should I b adding money on top? Also what should I consider when meeting sumone for a trade. Thanks in advance fellas .

So this weekend I will b trading a pair of this years banned 1's size 10 for a sz 10 Reverse shatter backboards. I have never done a trade before and he claims his pair is from SNKRS . Should he be adding money on top or should I b adding money on top? Also what should I consider when meeting sumone for a trade. Thanks in advance fellas .
I won't get into who should add. It's dependent on you guys. BUT I will say meet in a public place ex mall police station bank. To many snakes in the grass.

Ok. Any advice on what proof to ask for for legit check

Best thing to do is look at the shoes when you get them in your hand (watch a legit check video or just compare them to the ones your trading). the recommendation of meeting at the police station is good, If he is a scammer he will probably decline to meeting there. it was on the news where i live (a year back or so) that police stations are actually wanting people to meet there for trades because of all the thefts from craigslist meetups.

Even trade

I rarely comment on back and forth debates unless I have solid info to either side. As in this case and most cases I'm not in a position to really speak about whether the site is legit or not because I honestly don't know. I can say though I was one of the many that took a chance and ordered a pair from Kdak after reaching out to the NTer that originally vouched for them(S/O to him btw). I'm in Chicago and I missed out on all in store raffles (rigged) and online raffles (joke) so knowing PayPal would cover me I went ahead and copped a pair.

The day after I copped from KDak my boi texted me saying a guy he knows was selling a Sz 12 that was purchased from Social Status in Raleigh for only $255. I copped right away thinking two pair wouldn't hurt. Then I logged back on Kdak and noticed they wouldn't ship my pair out to the 17th. Didn't want to wait so I emailed them requesting a refund. Also after thinking about it I wasnt comfortable spending close to $500 for two pair of the same shoe. Anyways they emailed me back instantly saying not a problem and I had my funds back within the hour. If nothing else their customer service is A1! Really that's all you can ask for. "IF" they are fake which I doubt, shoot them a email requesting a refund for those who have pairs that haven't been shipped yet. Makes it easier for both sides instead of shipping returning etc...

If sneakers turn out fake then that sucks but if they are legit a lot of peeps owe them and the homie who looked out mad apologies lol nbs. BTW my pair purchased from social status should arrive tomorrow.

Best thing to do is look at the shoes when you get them in your hand (watch a legit check video or just compare them to the ones your trading). the recommendation of meeting at the police station is good, If he is a scammer he will probably decline to meeting there. it was on the news where i live (a year back or so) that police stations are actually wanting people to meet there for trades because of all the thefts from craigslist meetups.
Ok thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom