• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to like these...really. The SBB 1.0s look too much better...and right, that I just can't do the poor substitute. As always...this is my opinion. But that black tongue, black toe, with the cream white and heel orange. Perfecto my fam. 

Don't let yourself cop anything online you are not willing to chargeback in 30 seconds flat if you feel a scam around the corner
1c56732da281884cbcb70d8ff976d5c6.jpg

yea cause people in OVO talking like they some hidden gem website
Not going to lie I copped the reverse backboard and chicagos from them.. but we literally have been arguing about their legitimacy for the last 15 pages.

Last edited:

No, although I live in the same city as them they have yet to send me a tracking number. I am in talks with meeting them locally to pick up Chicago's this weekend.
Definitely let us know how it goes if you meet them in person and if they're legit.

Only size 9.5 and 14.
Sizes 10, 11 and 12 were available this morning as well like 20 minutes after the sizes were uploaded. Not sure if size 12 was available and I am pretty sure it was not a FSR. 
Size 9.5 is gone. Sorry y'all, I took it. I let the 9.5 sit there all day waiting for someone to scoop it but when nobody did, I went ahead and locked it down to complete the SBB set.

Only sz 14 left

Size 9.5 is gone. Sorry y'all, I took it. I let the 9.5 sit there all day waiting for someone to scoop it but when nobody did, I went ahead and locked it down to complete the SBB set.

Only sz 14 left
My bad. My post makes it look as though I said sz 12 was available. I only saw size 10, 11 and 13 other than 9.5 and 14. If sz 12 was there, it was gone in like 15 minutes after the site went live with the OG SBB. 

Mold yes, both remastered. The leather is firmer, or equal to black leather on bred. The shade of red is a bit lighter than 2016 bred just a bit.

Last edited:

Mold yes, both remastered. The leather is much firmer, or equal to black leather on bred. The shade of red is a bit lighter than 2016 bred just a bit.
Thankyou. 

I have the breds and these.. was asking for fit comparison. Older Jordan 1's fit a lot more snug on me then these remastered pairs.

About to pull the trigger on some chicago 1s so just wanted to make sure they fit the same as breds and these 2.0's.

Last edited:
No disrespect to the store or anyone else, but i just saw they sell cyber monday 3's for 190$.

Also its says "Shipping is free with priority USPS mail " . If you consider the extra state tax , that is below retail 
laugh.gif
 (cyber monday 3's msrp 190$).

My guess is that it is either 

a. A small sneaker store that buys wholesale and sells for slightly above retail etc.

or

b.they are a standard legit  resell group and they used the reverse sbb release as a way to advertise-market their products-services-business.

Either way good job 
smile.gif

No disrespect to the store or anyone else, but i just saw they sell cyber monday 3's for 190$.

Also its says "Shipping is free with priority USPS mail " . If you consider the extra state tax , that is below retail :lol:  (cyber monday 3's msrp 190$).

My guess is that it is either 
a. A small sneaker store that buys wholesale and sells for slightly above retail etc.
or
b.they are a standard legit  resell group and they used the reverse sbb release as a way to advertise-market their products-services-business.

Either way good job :smile:

Kixsquare has them for $190, only difference kixsquare charged for shipping

Thankyou. 

I have the breds and these.. was asking for fit comparison. Older Jordan 1's fit a lot more snug on me then these remastered pairs.

About to pull the trigger on some chicago 1s so just wanted to make sure they fit the same as breds and these 2.0's.
I was a 10.5 in the 94/01s, a half size up from my "TTS". Since 2013 I've been my TTS 10. Some people have said the OG SBB/Bred have been a little bigger. For me they have not 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom