• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once your married to your wife for years, shoes > booty.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Can we just move on about the damn site and talk about the shoes? At this point there is nothing new being contributed about the site and it's becoming a banter session.

For those who have them, is the fit the same as the recent remastered 1s?

so my order came in from westbay, and without a doubt they are 100% authentic, and wHipLAshTw03  is the man of the year!!!!! Ive been on NT since 04 and I have never experienced someone looking out for NT heads like this, and to anyone that spoke ill or doubted this man and his intentions should really apologize and take there L like the salty hater that they are. I usually dont buy shoes this way, and I cant lie, I didnt know what was going to happen, but it essentially was going to go one of two ways, either I got the shoes, or I got my 200 back and hit ebay.... to think anything else would occur is foolish, and the site was nothing but prompt, professional, and on point with tracking and keeping me up to date. Here are the pics, it was shipped with a FL receipt from a store that is within 15 mi of me, but im in socal so it makes sense. Another thing I cant believe is that people threw shade, then blew up the site.... so it was a fake or fraud when you werent on board, but when it is verified it should just be given out to everyone to essentially pillage it for resale purposes??? so lame, I contacted wHipLAshTw03  thru dm, I placed my order, and kept my mouth shut until they arrived..... now what was seemingly a great resource for those of us who just want to cop our pair at a decent price and actually WEAR the shoes, will be diluted by resellers taking all of our pairs.... 
​They are so gorgeous... Now I gotta find a fitted to go with it.. Can't wait till my WB ships!!!

Another thing I cant believe is that people threw shade, then blew up the site.... so it was a fake or fraud when you werent on board, but when it is verified it should just be given out to everyone to essentially pillage it for resale purposes??? so lame, I contacted wHipLAshTw03 thru dm, I placed my order, and kept my mouth shut until they arrived..... now what was seemingly a great resource for those of us who just want to cop our pair at a decent price and actually WEAR the shoes, will be diluted by resellers taking all of our pairs....

Yeah, it started off with two trolls and then it escalated.

And I don't remember who first posted the link, but I would never share info with that guy again.

[size=20pt]Things are getting out of hand and needs to be put back on track before the thread gets locked[/size]

Last edited:
I hate to sound redundant but like two days ago I asked what's current going price for these right now. I came back to check the replies but my question got buried with all of this talk about some site and I can't find it lol.

Anybody care to answer now?

I hate to sound redundant but like two days ago I asked what's current going price for these right now. I came back to check the replies but my question got buried with all of this talk about some site and I can't find it lol.

280-300

I would say $300-$320.......invoice $275...

Last edited:

$300-350 max off the top of my head

Last edited:
Yeah, it started off with two trolls and then it escalated.

And I don't remember who first posted the link, but I would never share info with that guy again.
yeah it just goes to show some people will always mess a good thing up, and nothing is forever... and for those wondering, these shoes blew me away in person, the leather is amazing, feels a little bit softer than the banned 1's, but in person there really really nice, I wanted them for the colorway, but the quality is top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom