Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

please remove the link, just in case it's actually a solid site, thanks!
nah

man some of you guys are so greedy. you found out about the site on NT, now a couple days later you want everyone to stop talking about it so you can have it all for yourselves. why do you deserve to know about it but no one else does?

Quote:

nah

man some of you guys are so greedy. you found out about the site on NT, now a couple days later you want everyone to stop talking about it so you can have it all for yourselves. why do you deserve to know about it but no one else does?
What? It's for the sake of lurkers...I will GLADLY send the link to anyone on NT if they need it or ask in the thread.

I am all about helping others, I told numerous people about the restock today....I am far from greedy.

Not sure if you know this, but people get on the site just to lurk and find information without contributing to the site.

duh because as soon as word got out, someone on here (probably on here) bought all their chicagos and something else i think. as soon as word gets out, they raise their prices

duh because as soon as word got out, someone on here (probably on here) bought all their chicagos and something else i think. as soon as word gets out, they raise their prices
Someone said you can only buy one pair of each style, I don't think you can buy a whole size run

ehhh I think kdot is gonna catch wind of the attention their getting and bring on the inflated shoe prices
Glad I got my one order in then. It was great while it lasted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good stuff though man 
smokin.gif

Quote:

nah

Let's say you got Beyoncé number and she was single.. And DTF.. Would you want to broadcast that info to everyone so EVERYONE would be running thru her? Or would you keep that on the low for you and ya peoples?

Last edited:
Between the double up on the banneds, the OVOs, and the black toe preorder, he's got a good amount of coin from me lol

What? It's for the sake of lurkers...I will GLADLY send the link to anyone on NT if they need it or ask in the thread.

I am all about helping others, I told numerous people about the restock today....I am far from greedy.

Not sure if you know this, but people get on the site just to lurk and find information without contributing to the site.
so all anyone needs to do to get this info is create an account on NT? that's not hard to do

if someone who joined this year and only has a few posts asks for the link, do you hook them up? there are lurkers with accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom