• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my size 13 reverse SBBs on Wednesday from SNKRS and I'm honestly kind of underwhelmed in person. I've never LOVED the 1s but orange is my favorite color and I liked these in pictures. Anyone else underwhelmed?

I received my size 13 reverse SBBs on Wednesday from SNKRS and I'm honestly kind of underwhelmed in person. I've never LOVED the 1s but orange is my favorite color and I liked these in pictures. Anyone else underwhelmed?
best 1 to drop this year besides banneds

Ok. I may have been slightly overzealous. Sometimes we forget they are only shoes. Looking at your subsequent posts, you seem like a decent fellow. My apologies for the insult. However, if you don't see why it is illogical to post the link that originally was pm'd, refer back to the Beyoncé DTF example. A lesson well explained. The original philanthropical brother who posted the links, he has no issues to pm anyone who asked. No selective criteria. No 'you're cool, you're not'. All you had to do is pm him. 60% of people on NT aren't members. You can check out this info by going to the home page, and looking at the current active users/guests. Whatever these guests are, I don't know. Resellers, kids, Sneakerhead whatever. Not worth contemplating. People are joining everyday. It's not difficult. Niketalk is a community for Sneakerheads. Quantity is usually limited for most hyped releases. If a brother can directly help another Sneakerhead get some kicks, without the source having to be announced onto the World Wide Web ( which creates a free for all), for no personal gain except reputation, kudos to him.For someone to sabotage his attempt to do so, is disappointing. There have been a few people trying to do that. You must now see why I thought the same of you. It should be clear now. Since you have said that was not your intention, but you still defend posting the link, then it's a bit of a conundrum. Enough of this. I will post my on feet pics today. Couldn't get green laces yet, so I've tried something else. All the best to the best of you, and the not so best of you.
it's all good dude. I respect you and your opinion. again, I wasn't trying to sabotage anything. the link had been posted in the thread a few pages back when I posted it, not to mention practically everyone else referring to the first part of the website name. wouldn't take a genius to figure it out. everything was already sold out anyway. only reason I posted it is because all of a sudden once certain people got the info no one else could have it. I really hate that part of NT...people get free info out of kindness from another member but then they make sure that info doesn't keep spreading like it was spread to them. it's pure selfishness. if the dudes who originally found the site kept it all for themselves you never would have known about it in the first place. 

I'll still defend posting the link. if someone on here shared Beyonce's DTF phone # to hundreds of others through PM the damage would already be done. that thing would be torn up by the time I got to it

That's not exactly a huge competition... For what? Up against lettermans? Yin Yang?
happy.gif
metallics

I don't see how u can be underwhelmed when receiving shoes in hand compared to pics. What is the major difference? The color pops more in hand. No shade

Saying this site is suspect isn't smearing it in my opinion. Like mentioned above, I'd approach the situation the same way if it was a zero feedback eBay seller

What you're saying is very logical! I hope these are 100% legit for those that ordered. I would have my concerns too. Like someone said before, remember SuppliedPDX, and we all know how that ended. I've collected for years and we've all stumbled across that site that sold Jordans for a "price too good to be true"

Just be careful, even if PayPal protected or not. There are some red flags about it but when it's your money, do as you please!!!

For those wanting an even trade banneds for these SBBs, don't. Banneds so much better looking, they classics and decent enough quality. You'll regret it. Unless you had an extra pair.

Really, the banned 1s are better? That's not the response I've been getting. Been trying to trade DS banned/bred 1s for these SBB Aways and the replies and remarks I have gotten outside of nt would paint me to be boo boo the fool for even attempting to propose such a trade. Dudes act like I'm wasting their time in their inbox tryna trade banneds for SBB AWAYS. Smh, not even the 1.0s, the AWAYS. I ain't stressing tho. I know dudes just caught up in the clout of a new "limited" release. The fact that there was a 10:05 SNKRS sell out and these being related to the limited 1.0s from last year has resellers and resale-hopeful-sittin-on-1-pair-pseudo-resellers shooting rainbows and unicorn horns out of their anuses.

Ima just chill and wait for these hyphy a** kids to be clamoring about black toe 1s and the SNKRS sell out that morning and sure enough there'll be at least one shmuck trying to straight trade SBB aways for black toes. This hobby is so cyclical.

Last edited:
For those who use the FTL app to grab these, I have a couple questions.  What happened when the countdown timer hit zero? Was there a button to press ala Confirmed? Any help is appreciated.

Really, the banned 1s are better? That's not the response I've been getting. Been trying to trade DS banned/bred 1s for these SBB Aways and the replies and remarks I have gotten outside of nt would paint me to be boo boo the fool for even attempting to propose such a trade. Dudes act like I'm wasting their time in their inbox tryna trade banneds for SBB AWAYS. Smh, not even the 1.0s, the AWAYS. I ain't stressing tho. I know dudes just caught up in the clout of a new "limited" release. The fact that there was a 10:05 SNKRS sell out and these being related to the limited 1.0s from last year has resellers and resale-hopeful-sittin-on-1-pair-pseudo-resellers shooting rainbows and unicorn horns out of their anuses.

Ima just chill and wait for these hyphy a** kids to be clamoring about black toe 1s and the SNKRS sell out that morning and sure enough there'll be at least one shmuck trying to straight trade SBB aways for black toes. This hobby is so cyclical.

You right. Hype does funny things to people. The Sbb 1 are fire for sure.... But the aways vs the banneds ? ****. I take it if anyone here was to have only one pair of 1s and the only choices were banneds or aways.... We know what the answer is.

Went Ahead And Jumped On My Two Pairs Today.

$200 Shipped And $275 Shipped

Again Major Shout Out To @wHipLAshTw03 And Westbay :nthat:

I Can Live With Both Prices As These Won't Be Moving At Sub $300 Once These Initial Pairs Dry Up IMO.

Last edited:

^ Interesting observation. Well, I guess we're gonna chalk this one up to Nike's well known factory variations then... kinda like the "le term" and "le terme" inconsistencies we saw on retail Banned 1 pairs 
Yeah, even my SBB1's tongues are pretty inconsistent and they're legit lol. 

For those wanting an even trade banneds for these SBBs, don't. Banneds so much better looking, they classics and decent enough quality. You'll regret it. Unless you had an extra pair.

SBBs > *

I traded some DS high end designer sneakers + $300 cash for the banneds and I was disappointed in them.

I then traded DS 2012 bred XIs + $275 cash for the SBBs and that by far was my best deal in my life. These shoes are the truth.

It just sucks they didn't let me buy a pair at FTL cause they caught me hiding some sneakers a couple weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom