• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the concord controversy as well.

What's your point? People vouched for SDS before me. It was pointed out they had em early and people bought and yes I was behind them getting customers but others were vouching and buying from them and way before I even was :nerd:

Anyone gonna ignore the legit seller list which was complied and ran by the mods :nerd:

I'm sure with the advancements in technology there's a website or something with screen grabs from old URL to go back and grab that... I've seen it done before

Someone do it since I guess I'm the only one who remembers even though others before mentioned it as well

Then if you call it like you see it with every crooked reseller, manager, and owner.....

Why spare KDAK? Why not blow his cover and association with selling fakes?
you pick and chose what to read?

I stated a couple days ago...maybe yesterday that the 2nd, 3rd, and 10th restocks would be UAs. The most current shipment didn't even come with a receipt. 

Can everyone post a picture of their receipts please?

I'm posting my pair of RSBB from GOAT when I get home. 
grin.gif

All this RSBB talk got me doubting them. They even had the nice Nike glue smell to them. 

What's your point? People vouched for SDS before me. It was pointed out they had em early and people bought and yes I was behind them getting customers but others were vouching and buying from them and way before I even was
nerd.gif

Anyone gonna ignore the legit seller list which was complied and ran by the mods
nerd.gif

I'm sure with the advancements in technology there's a website or something with screen grabs from old URL to go back and grab that... I've seen it done before

Someone do it since I guess I'm the only one who remembers even though others before mentioned it as well
 you mean
**In addition, there has been an ongoing debate with early-release sites such as Air Randy, Slamdunkspace, MarqueeSole, MentalKicks and VMVinc. Many will vouch for these sites as being authentic, but others claim that these sites sell high quality fakes, b-grades or after market scraps. Whatever the case may be, PLEASE USE THESE SITES WITH EXTREME CAUTION.The sites will guarantee 100% authentic shoes, but there's still no way to be sure. Please check out the ongoing discussion here:  Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.
Deflecting *** boy.

Last edited:
You keep talking but your providing nothing, a single man can make a site buy pairs? You still ignoring they were on the legit list. You weren't even here to see that, miss me with that :rofl:

Yea I don't buy shoes. I copped 3 pair of Breds. Does that count or no?

Keep talking and riding other people coat tails. Can't think of nothing for yourself :lol:

You sound mad

I was here. How the hell do I know the whole series of events, genius?

You "CLAIMED" you bought Banneds. Only thing that you have come up on was GG 750s. You're always crying about missing out and being cheap yet you claim to be this plugged up, leading authority of shoes. 

I quite happy, actually. I'm laughing at you.

Explain the whole series

And I have more ones than you

I have to buy every Jordan that comes out to prove I have money :rofl:

Yea I'm cheap because I'm not a thug wanna be in the hood and need to buy Retros to make myself feel and look good

Oh brother :rofl:

Make your own findings instead of jumping in threads and topics that aren't your own business. You're trying to get some type of validation, Kilroy was leading the pack against kdak, leave it to him since he's doing the work and you're trying to act like you did something

You can't even legit check a pair of shoes, get the hell outta here man :rofl:

What's your point? People vouched for SDS before me. It was pointed out they had em early and people bought and yes I was behind them getting customers but others were vouching and buying from them and way before I even was :nerd:

Anyone gonna ignore the legit seller list which was complied and ran by the mods :nerd:

I'm not coming at you fam. I just said I remember it and it was pretty wild, and it had a close resemblance to this thread.

you mean
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/topic/321285/Early-Jordan-Release-INFO-Its-time-everyone-knows[/URL]"]
**In addition, there has been an ongoing debate with early-release sites such as Air Randy, Slamdunkspace, MarqueeSole, MentalKicks and VMVinc. Many will vouch for these sites as being authentic, but others claim that these sites sell high quality fakes, b-grades or after market scraps. Whatever the case may be, PLEASE USE THESE SITES WITH EXTREME CAUTION.The sites will guarantee 100% authentic shoes, but there's still no way to be sure. Please check out the ongoing discussion here: Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Deflecting *** boy.

[/quote]

That was after the whole fiasco...

?

Anyone who's anyone clearly and strictly remembers Air randy and slam dunk space where both on the list

Only after it started coming out after awhile they were put as questionable

Ongrats on posting something after the fact LOL

Explain the whole series

And I have more ones than you

I have to buy every Jordan that comes out to prove I have money
roll.gif

Yea I'm cheap because I'm not a thug wanna be in the hood and need to buy Retros to make myself feel and look good

Oh brother
roll.gif

Make your own findings instead of jumping in threads and topics that aren't your own business. You're trying to get some type of validation, Kilroy was leading the pack against kdak, leave it to him since he's doing the work and you're trying to act like you did something

You can't even legit check a pair of shoes, get the hell outta here man
roll.gif
You just solidified that you're, in fact, a racist.

Never trust a straight male who says Beyonce is ugly. 

Then if you call it like you see it with every crooked reseller, manager, and owner.....

Why spare KDAK? Why not blow his cover and association with selling fakes?
you pick and chose what to read?

I stated a couple days ago...maybe yesterday that the 2nd, 3rd, and 10th restocks would be UAs. The most current shipment didn't even come with a receipt. 

Can everyone post a picture of their receipts please?

Who is KDAK & who is vitalekicks? What is the connection outside Rancho Cucamonga? How do you know they worked together? Those are the basic questions people want to know.

Y'all really ******* this thread up more than it already was. God damn real ******* of NT now.

That was after the whole fiasco...

?

Anyone who's anyone clearly and strictly remembers Air randy and slam dunk space where both on the list

Only after it started coming out after awhile they were put as questionable

Ongrats on posting something after the fact LOL
Yes, because MODS would make that disclaimer AFTER irrefutable proof that they sold fakes. Try harder.

I'm not coming at you fam. I just said I remember it and it was pretty wild, and it had a close resemblance to this thread.

Didn't take it as coming at me, no problem with you. 'My point is some people come in here talking reckless because they read something 6-7 years later but weren't here then and don't know **** about what happened

The proof was on this website itself and if you're able to search this site far enough back and feel like doing it, you can find EASILY people buying from BOTH before I even mentioned them :lol:

You just solidified that you're, in fact, a racist.

Never trust a straight male who says Beyonce is ugly. 

Oh FFS. Quit being the uber sensitive jack hole and trying to find something racist in anything and everything. One of The most pathetic kind of person there is.

I don't even think it needs to get this personal man.

If y'all are fine with your kdak pairs then so be it.

I'm just saying $200 is a lot of money, I was just trying to make sense out of it for y'all. I didn't spend no money with them, but for like the sixth time I'm done even over analyzing the pairs.

View media item 2211645 View media item 2211646
Nothing wrong with these pictures? Retail top kdak bottom? Nothing? The ankle seems fine? That stitching on the kdak picture by the ankle is fine? I'm bugging? Okay cool.

@AirThompson chime in please.
You can also see the black liner around the ankle where the top lace holes are. You shouldn't see that from the outside of the shoe. Yep....definitely cancelling my preorders now. No need to wait. It ain't that serious.

Didn't take it as coming at me, no problem with you. 'My point is some people come in here talking reckless because they read something 6-7 years later but weren't here then and don't know **** about what happened

The proof was on this website itself and if you're able to search this site far enough back and feel like doing it, you can find EASILY people buying from BOTH before I even mentioned them :lol:

Yeah...

We had some hardcore air-randy fans in here...

After the run around, I just requested my refund through them. Should I do it that way and wait or just contact PayPal?

You can also see the black liner around the ankle where the top lace holes are. You shouldn't see that from the outside of the shoe. Yep....definitely cancelling my preorders now. No need to wait. It ain't that serious.
Yeah I've been looking at pictures since @KilroytheDon  mentioned it. Like I said I'm new to this hobby so I don't know if these can be written off as QC issues but there are definitely some differences in the shoes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom