• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not seeing any full blown proof of anything being fake tho

:nerd:

That's what I'm saying. We are seeing legit pairs, but hearing about fakes, apparently with proof that they are UA. However, the proof isn't being shared because "it ain't my problem".

It's different angles. :lol:

Yeah that's what I thought as well but look at how the black padding overlaps on the ankle more on the kdak pair where the retail pair its thinner.

And even if you angle the sneakers the exact same way it won't change the top of the ankle the kdak pair has a wave it won't go straight down like the retail pair.

Last edited:
I just requested cancellation on all my pre-orders. I'm not taking any chances. Either the Banned 1, Chi 1 and RSBB 1 will be legit or they won't. 

I'll take my chances with the Black Toes and Triple Black UB when they release or just pay resale on GOAT. 

If you have info that a guy you knew was knowning scamming people, would you not share to help others out or would you say that aint my problem. If Kdak sells fakes, and you have legit proof, why not help out the sneaker community?

He just did and y'all said ban him.

I asked does he have proof they are connected. Like KDAK name with the other seller. Hell we don't even know KDAK name.

He said he had a suspicious email too.

Last edited:
So do fake company's use the same leather Nike uses to make these? Like couldn't that be one of the give aways as fakes ?

Yeah that's what I thought as well but look at how the black padding overlaps on the ankle more on the kdak pair where the retail pair its thinner.

And even if you angle the sneakers the exact same way it won't change the top of the ankle the kdak pair has a wave it won't go straight down like the retail pair.
I definitely see what you're talking about. Does the bigger padding show up on any other retail pairs?

I'm still not seeing any full blown proof of anything being fake tho

:nerd:

You're the reason concords got taken apart, bruh. Excuse yourself from the thread.

You weren't here, people were buying from them before me

Educate yourself and know that SDS and air randy were on the stickied legit seller list

You still ain't posting proof the shoes are fake. You're talking out your behind. Oh wait you ain't allowed to point anything out for yourself because you'll get sued

YEA OK :rofl:

I'll wait for your reply regarding what was mentioned since you know everything

What I see is that the orange tab curves down towards the swoosh (where the small black spot is) with the WB pair seems to go straight. :nerd:

It's still the angle. You would need to see in hand.

You're getting more of a top angled pic with the second pair. The camera can fool people.

Last edited:

Educate yourself and know that SDS and air randy were on the stickied legit seller list

You still ain't posting proof the shoes are fake. You're talking out your behind. Oh wait you ain't allowed to point anything out for yourself because you'll get sued

YEA OK
roll.gif

Same generic response you've been peddling since then. You were the only person Jay was communicating thru. Then you went and ran with your tail between your legs and tried to blame everyone else when it was YOU that was saying they were authentic. It was YOU who said FLight club was crazy for turning them away. It was YOU who had OP take his shoes apart to finally prove that you was helping slang fakes.

FACTS!

I, unlike you, don't hide behind my screen name. I walk around L.A., calling it like I see it and is why resellers, managers and owners have all tried to have me jumped, sued, banned from stores, etc. I love how you guys all jump around how I exposed citysole and they shut down. Ehh.

You keep acting like you buy shoes, bruh.

You keep talking but your providing nothing, a single man can make a site buy pairs? You still ignoring they were on the legit list. You weren't even here to see that, miss me with that :rofl:

Yea I don't buy shoes. I copped 3 pair of Breds. Does that count or no?

Keep talking and riding other people coat tails. Can't think of nothing for yourself :lol:

You sound mad

Last edited:
this is the type of **** i should've been majoring in college. Legit Check 101.  gettin schooled here. do i get a diploma when this is over?

this is the type of **** i should've been majoring in college. Legit Check 101.  gettin schooled here. do i get a diploma when this is over?

Prolly should reevaluate your shoe collection. God knows what's in those boxes..

YEA OK :rofl:

Same generic response you've been peddling since then. You were the only person Jay was communicating thru. Then you went and ran with your tail between your legs and tried to blame everyone else when it was YOU that was saying they were authentic. It was YOU who said FLight club was crazy for turning them away. It was YOU who had OP take his shoes apart to finally prove that you was helping slang fakes.

FACTS!

I, unlike you, don't hide behind my screen name. I walk around L.A., calling it like I see it and is why resellers, managers and owners have all tried to have me jumped, sued, banned from stores, etc. I love how you guys all jump around how I exposed citysole and they shut down. Ehh.

You keep acting like you buy shoes, bruh.

Then if you call it like you see it with every crooked reseller, manager, and owner.....

Why spare KDAK? Why not blow his cover and association with selling fakes?

You keep talking but your providing nothing, a single man can make a site buy pairs? You still ignoring they were on the legit list. You weren't even here to see that, miss me with that
roll.gif

Yea I don't buy shoes. I copped 3 pair of Breds. Does that count or no?

Keep talking and riding other people coat tails. Can't think of nothing for yourself
laugh.gif

You sound mad
I was here. How the hell do I know the whole series of events, genius?

You "CLAIMED" you bought Banneds. Only thing that you have come up on was GG 750s. You're always crying about missing out and being cheap yet you claim to be this plugged up, leading authority of shoes. 

I quite happy, actually. I'm laughing at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom