• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I can't. In a court of law, take it for what it's worth won't fly. If he doesn't have a invoice from years ago, how the hell does he remember a name off one? Come on you have to admit that seems shady itself.

Do you remember the name of the person who sent you a PayPal invoice, 2 weeks ago? 95% of people in this thread couldn't tell you without looking at it, but he can remember one from years ago?

I know you wanna believe his story and say KDAK is a scam, but with what he has provided, any judge would say it's insufficient if he can't show any documentation, not even a paper of how vitalekicks & KDAK could even know each other, besides living in the same city.
I agree with where your coming from. But I have a gut feeling he's right about the correlation of kdak and vitalekicks. U do have to admit something is very off about this whole situation

No I can't. In a court of law, take it for what it's worth won't fly. If he doesn't have a invoice from years ago, how the hell does he remember a name off one? Come on you have to admit that seems shady itself.

Do you remember the name of the person who sent you a PayPal invoice, 2 weeks ago? 95% of people in this thread couldn't tell you without looking at it, but he can remember one from years ago?

I know you wanna believe his story and say KDAK is a scam, but with what he has provided, any judge would say it's insufficient if he can't show any documentation, not even a paper of how vitalekicks & KDAK could even know each other, besides living in the same city.
I agree with where your coming from. But I have a gut feeling he's right about the correlation of kdak and vitalekicks. U do have to admit something is very off about this whole situation

I do believe it's very weird about the shipping situation, multiple restocks on certain shoes, and especially the OVO price.

But looking at it from another angle, he may be using new preorders for funds to purchase shoes from other resellers to fulfill older orders, which could explain both delayed shipping times and the multiple restocks. A terrible business strategy :lol:, but very possible.

I do believe it's very weird about the shipping situation, multiple restocks on certain shoes, and especially the OVO price.

But looking at it from another angle, he may be using new preorders for funds to purchase shoes from other resellers to fulfill older orders, which could explain both delayed shipping times and the multiple restocks. A terrible business strategy :lol:, but very possible.
That I don't believe for one second.
But the question you should ask yourself is if that's what u believe would u want to do business with someone like that? Like I said this whole situation is suspect as hell :lol:

Villa pair is fufu.
Wouldn't doubt it, but seriously If Nike just had a little consistency to their products we would be able to identify fakes easier. I have been around long enough to see Hata-Takahashi to the Kinght Air generation of UAs and honestly it's getting hard to tell.

That looks REALLY funky to me, my pair does not bulge out like that from the back, nor do any of my 1s

My RSBB doesn't have that bump, but my LMs do. It's harder to tell on the white pair, but you should be able to see it on the blacks.
View media item 2211809View media item 2211810

That I don't believe for one second.
But the question you should ask yourself is if that's what u believe would u want to do business with someone like that? Like I said this whole situation is suspect as hell
laugh.gif
 Yeah I'm not putting anymore faith in bad business strategies kdak is making. They did the whole 1st batch is legit thing, the 2nd batch is coming with no receipt. Wonder what that means for the third and fourth batch which tbh shouldn't exist. 

Yeah I'm not putting anymore faith in bad business strategies kdak is making. They did the whole 1st batch is legit thing, the 2nd batch is coming with no receipt. Wonder what that means for the third and fourth batch which tbh shouldn't exist. 
I think NT stopped the rest of the batches from even getting shipped :lol:

Man, I just did a through inspection of my RSBB from GOAT. They're good for the most part other than one major flaw. The tongue pads (size wise) look that they belong to two different shoe sizes. Like some worker accidentally put the size 8-9 tongue pad on a size 12. 
mean.gif

I can't even request a return with GOAT and use the credit to buy another pair since the 3 day period to request a return has passed. The flaw really annoys me. See the album linked below. You guys can legit check it if you want as well. The left shoe also seems to have more of the hour glass figure than the right pair if you look at the pics taken from behind the shoes. I'm okay with that though in comparison to the huge size difference on the tongue pads. GOAT has allowed buyers to cancel my sales in the past due to a slightly dented box (not as described) but they let this slide past their legit check team? Honestly, I'd argue this is almost a defective pair. I've already emailed GOAT regarding it. I will get my CC involved if they do not issue an appropriate response. 

Here's some of the best pics for how bad the tongue pad size difference is:

Also, included the best pic I had of the hour glass figure difference. 

On another note, one of orders (Banned 1/Chi 1) have arrived in San Jose apparently as of last night. They will be 100% delivered tomorrow. The 2nd tracking no. for the RSBB still has not updated. 

Last edited:

Ponzi? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hoooooooolllllllllllddddddddddd Uuuuuuuupppppppp!!!!!

Did Someone Really Bring Up That Time @Zyzz Got "Zyzz'd"? :rofl: :rofl:

This Thread Is All Bad :smh:

Google vitalekicks and find out for yourself I did. There's a name associated with kdak, go read through the thread I posted it already, now rons saying he's seen that name on invoices from vitalekicks.with all these fiascos so far from a NEW company plus us putting them under the microscope instantly, U put 2 and 2 together

View media item 2211869

WB Taking So Long To Ship Cuz They Gotta Go Through And Unlace These 99.9's? :nerd:

Last edited:
Today's the day of reckoning, a member is getting shoes from Wb that is not sbb's finally On another note, I ordered the 15th for black toes, emailed Kodak and he replied they'll be shipped out on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom