• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has many similarities (ankle stiching to what the other dude was referring to) to most of the 2nd batch pairs from WB...

Last edited:

So you would rather a man take thousands of dollars from your peers, rather than give info to help them and shut down a shady business?
Quite rich coming from you bro.

You don't know the meaning of peer, and your level of civility is bordering on infantile. 

Improve yourself.

I was good until people's shoes started coming with no receipts. Definitely a red flag, if people keep getting shoes with no receipts I'm cancelling as well. I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt but...

The rise and fall of Kdak, you guys who didn't bought anything tarnished their name so hard. It's like when you don't register to vote you don't have a say, I'll leave it like that
Tarnished what name? We said its suspect. It turned out to be suspect. I dont have to buy a pair and have my cash tied up to have an opinion on a rando bigcartel site thats selling everything for pennies on the dollar compared to other resellers. People are still legit ordering from the site, so I'm not sure what damage we did.

It's a month after the SBB release and they're still getting in new pairs, and now they're coming without a receipt now. It's not rocket science, but if people want to believe he has a pipeline that penny, FC, RIF, and sole dont have for endless pairs then they deserve what they get.  

Tarnished what name? We said its suspect. It turned out to be suspect. I dont have to buy a pair and have my cash tied up to have an opinion on a rando bigcartel site thats selling everything for pennies on the dollar compared to other resellers. People are still legit ordering from the site, so I'm not sure what damage we did.

It's a month after the SBB release and they're still getting in new pairs, and now they're coming without a receipt now. It's not rocket science, but if people want to believe he has a pipeline that penny, FC, RIF, and sole dont have for endless pairs then they deserve what they get.  

I know I would've got someone attention, lol. I'm just messing around, yea it's crazy, how they switching up now, but atleast they refunding when you ask for a refund

Last edited:
I know I would've got someone attention, lol. I'm just messing around, not that serious [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I know it's not but now this is a wildfire. People are still throwing money at him and not reading everything about it. Eventually this cats going to get enough chargebacks that he's going to need to go ghost and then people's money will be tied up for a long time or even gone. 

I know it's not but now this is a wildfire. People are still throwing money at him and not reading everything about it. Eventually this cats going to get enough chargebacks that he's going to need to go ghost and then people's money will be tied up for a long time or even gone. 

True I ain't wait for whip to come back on to hear what he has to say about this mess

Smh the receipts are what gave a select few a little more sound mind about the shoes. All it takes are a few bad apples to ruin it for everybody, thanks for heads up.

It does nothing to include the receipt with the shoe. When I sell I do it all the time, at minimum a copy. Who can prove that he or whoever picked up the shoe didnt legitimately win it in a raffle. All a line of **** IMO 

Weight photos, in grams. Size 9.5 (43).

Bought from the Nike store.

No shoe trees.

left shoe has the lace bag still attached.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom