• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was piling on KDAK at first, now y'all fighting each other lol. 

Give it a rest; let's see what comes of the pairs supposedly being delivered today and make judgements then. 

Everyone was piling on KDAK at first, now y'all fighting each other lol. 

Give it a rest; let's see what comes of the pairs supposedly being delivered today and make judgements then. 

You're talking to the wrong crew

People already calling fake and no matter what's posted the rest of the way, they will be calling it fake, end of story.

Might as well lock this up and those who received so you own research for your own shoes IMO

Whoever posted that link in this thread for the public to see created this problem. It's already spands 3 different threads, and no telling how many more.

This is why many members keep certain things in PMs. SMH!

[thread="653472"]Quote:[/thread]
So you would rather a man take thousands of dollars from your peers, rather than give info to help them and shut down a shady business?

Literally nothing you quoted had any relevance. Do you. You got it buddy.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten a response from KDAK today when they tried to cancel this morning? 

Unless I'm wrong they're from CA? If so it's 8am on the dot so I'm assume an answer should be coming soon but idk they're operating hours

You're talking to the wrong crew

People already calling fake and no matter what's posted the rest of the way, they will be calling it fake, end of story.

Might as well lock this up and those who received so you own research for your own shoes IMO
I realized when I posted I was asking for too much 
laugh.gif

My RSBB "shipped" 3 days ago...they're still sitting on his dirty *** kitchen floor

I just emailed to cancel, told them they have until 2pm before I open a case on Paypal, cancelled my buddies NMD pre order too - I'm over Kdak and this thread 
mean.gif

I cancelled my preorders the minute I checked his site last night and everything was showing sold out. I knew then it was wasn't worth it. Didn't want my $440 tied up with PayPal for months because he generated a BS shipping label or ship me some old magazines and I have to prove to PayPal they weren't the shoes I ordered.

You guys that still have preorders and keep thinking it's going to get better you're crazy. Don't let your love for sneakers and a good deal cloud your judgement.

That's my old guy advice for today.

Whats going on with Kdak? Should I cancel my Retro 6 Pinnacle order?

I'm bout to cancel mine if I don't get a response by lunch time to my email

Boo who he got too much on his table. Stop making excuses for dude. His customer service is **** and euro companies shipping faster than this guy.

Also shipping 50 packages in one day can be done. Guy seems lazy to me. Not trying to hear no he got too much on his plate.

I am very confident that the pair I received from KDAK from the 10/8 inventory is 100% authentic and I have never had issues with getting in touch with them either, because they have responded promptly to my questions about shipping several times during that transaction.

However, I did get a bit weary when I noticed these multiple restocks, and even more weary when Chicago's, Breds, and UNC's all got restocked in seemingly FSR's.

I have pics of my pair on pg. 176 of this thread and it did come with a receipt. It may be a situation where a few UA's are being sent out, with a small batch of authentic RSBB as the initial bait. Hoping I'm wrong, but it isn't exactly out of the question.

Whoever posted that link in this thread for the public to see created this problem. It's already spands 3 different threads, and no telling how many more.

This is why many members keep certain things in PMs. SMH!

[thread="653472"]Quote:[/thread]
So you would rather a man take thousands of dollars from your peers, rather than give info to help them and shut down a shady business?

Literally nothing you quoted had any relevance. Do you. You got it buddy.

nice selective quoting guy. put back the quote in the middle where you talk about sharing and helping the community....right under the quote of you saying people should keep the site private. u want him to expose your private site now? LMAO

Last edited:
I am very confident that the pair I received from KDAK from the 10/8 inventory is 100% authentic and I have never had issues with getting in touch with them either, because they have responded promptly to my questions about shipping several times during that transaction.

However, I did get a bit weary when I noticed these multiple restocks, and even more weary when Chicago's, Breds, and UNC's all got restocked in seemingly FSR's.

I have pics of my pair on pg. 176 of this thread and it did come with a receipt. It may be a situation where a few UA's are being sent out, with a small batch of authentic RSBB as the initial bait. Hoping I'm wrong, but it isn't exactly out of the question.
Said I'd leave the thread, but I have to say seriously I agree with this after lurking this thread the past few days. I HOPE the remaining NTers still holding out hope gets legit pairs too.

Anyone in NYC know of any other places that will LC other than flight club? Willing to get as many opinions as i can in person. I know they have a LC at sneaker con coming up, but i aint waiting for all that lol

Well the really ******** part of all this is that he decided he's not including receipts any more. You can't advertise something and just decide before shipping that you're not going to hold up that part of the deal. I don't care how unreliable receipts are as I know someone will say. It's something he agreed to send and then decided on how own not to. Horrible business practice. 

New to the forum, and I do have to say, this has been the most interesting thread I have ever read. It has it all, action, drama, suspense, accusations, mystery, and we are not even close to the end! My question to those of you who have put a lot of time into the game would be:
Is there such a thing as a reputable, reliable reseller with good prices?
I also understand that if there is such a thing many of you do not want to put the information on this forum (I don't blame you). I am just looking to pick up a couple pair of nostalgic shoes from my youth. Though this WB thing has been fun (I ordered Black Toes the canceled last night, and was fully refunded by this morning) I gotta think there is a better way. I don't live in a big city that will get the new releases and will "try" like everyone else to pick something up on the appropriate drop day, but if anyone has a better line they are willing to share, a PM would be greatly appreciated. I apologize for the PSA commercial break, now back to your regularly scheduled show!

New to the forum, and I do have to say, this has been the most interesting thread I have ever read. It has it all, action, drama, suspense, accusations, mystery, and we are not even close to the end! My question to those of you who have put a lot of time into the game would be:
Is there such a thing as a reputable, reliable reseller with good prices?
I also understand that if there is such a thing many of you do not want to put the information on this forum (I don't blame you). I am just looking to pick up a couple pair of nostalgic shoes from my youth. Though this WB thing has been fun (I ordered Black Toes the canceled last night, and was fully refunded by this morning) I gotta think there is a better way. I don't live in a big city that will get the new releases and will "try" like everyone else to pick something up on the appropriate drop day, but if anyone has a better line they are willing to share, a PM would be greatly appreciated. I apologize for the PSA commercial break, now back to your regularly scheduled show!

In short....No. Any reseller that moves volume of legit, authentic retail pairs of kicks is going to be expensive. They're going to be in line with consignment shop prices or higher. Kdak was worth a shot because he was guaranteed retail pairs with receipts but it's obvious to me that his operation is fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom