• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the shoes are gonna check out as being real... ya'll are just some paranoid folks.

Take your shoes to consignment shops and get a real on hand opinion. The NT detectives compare two photos taken from different angles and immediately yell fake.

Taking my RSBB pairs to flight club today and see what they say. I know people said they may not be the best to legit check, but its the only option I know of around here. I'll go off what they say and the people in this thread taking theirs to get LC'd
Who at Flight Club has more knowledge than this board and people on IG that do fake comparisons? Those guys are just as knowledgeable as you.
At this Point some of you will try to discredit anything positive about kdak and the shoes Being legit

Kinda pathetic.

In the end the shoes are legit no matter how picky some of you are. Happens all the time with Jordan releases.

Note:I called kdak shady from day one but atleast I'm man enough to admit something's legit instead of going ham on something that's not anywhere near definitive

At this Point some of you will try to discredit anything positive about kdak and the shoes Being legit

Kinda pathetic.

In the end the shoes are legit no matter how picky some of you are. Happens all the time with Jordan releases.

Note:I called kdak shady from day one but atleast I'm man enough to admit something's legit instead of going ham on something that's not anywhere near definitive
Wondering why you quoted me or are you speaking in general because on on the fence about them. I've said that since day 1. I'm here to find the truth and/or do a preorder if I strike out. It's like plan E or F for me. But I feel what you are saying.

So get a load of this, my OVOs were 'shipped' on Monday. Despite seeing 'pre shipment' on the tracking page I was assured he had sent them out. Last night I requested a refund on my preorders I had. This morning I get refunds for the preorders and the OVOs. Looks like he never sent them out and was lying the whole time.

Buy from an authorized Nike retailer. No more stress.
Second time you said this, as if pairs are that damn plentiful. Shut it. And this is coming from someone whose entire collection except for 4 pairs came from authorized retailers. 

Anyway, I'm waiting for today's delivered pairs to be LC'ed before I decide what to do with my order. 

Last edited:
So get a load of this, my OVOs were 'shipped' on Monday. Despite seeing 'pre shipment' on the tracking page I was assured he had sent them out. Last night I requested a refund on my preorders I had. This morning I get refunds for the preorders and the OVOs. Looks like he never sent them out and was lying the whole time.
Wow!

Kinda pathetic.

Wondering why you quoted me or are you speaking in general because on on the fence about them. I've said that since day 1. I'm here to find the truth and/or do a preorder if I strike out. It's like plan E or F for me. But I feel what you are saying.
Speaking in general basically but flight club is trusted by most, I don't trust them but they are trusted. I think they possibly do get fooled and let fakes slip or did, who knows.

But to say this board knows better is meh. I've seen countless people call 100% without a doubt real shoes fake because they don't know **** on here

1s for me are very easy. I don't own RSBB but absolutely nothing posted so far looks like the UA and they don't have super UA shoes and kdak wouldn't be the first with them :lol:

i really think this guy is just dealing with much more than he can handle on his own. hence refunding money without any issue, sounds like he much rather give money back than screw somebody over.

I don't want to add fuel to the fire, but I had to reset my PP password because Paypal told me someone had access to my account in Irvine, CA after I pre ordered Triple Black UB's from Kdak. I've never had this happen to me before when using Paypal. Weird.

Odd how some people get a reply right away or that same day, while others don't get a reply at all. Or no replies until a refund or claim is mentioned. Also some people ordered same day or days later...haven't some people who ordered later gotten them in before others that ordered a day (s) before them?

I guess he picks and chooses who gets a reply or not.... :smh:

I'm not coming at you fam. I just said I remember it and it was pretty wild, and it had a close resemblance to this thread.
Eerily similar
:nerd:

This....
Concord thread ...RSBB thread. Mirror images. The one common denominator is someone batting (or what youngsters these days say, Caping) HARD for a certain business/company. Regardless if they were on the NT legit list or not.

i really think this guy is just dealing with much more than he can handle on his own. hence refunding money without any issue, sounds like he much rather give money back than screw somebody over.

This

You guys realize he could be an ******* and just hold you money hostage? He printed labels, if you
Filed a claim you would probably be forced to wait 30ish days til PayPal finally decides in your favor because the tracking never updated.

Trust me I've seen it all before.

I don't want to add fuel to the fire, but I had to reset my PP password because Paypal told me someone had access to my account in Irvine, CA after I pre ordered Triple Black UB's from Kdak. I've never had this happen to me before when using Paypal. Weird.

Great... here come the identity theft / hacker accusations.

Lol damn everything is sold out. NOT saying he did this but u can easily buy a fake id and ssn...set up a bank..sell a few real pairs..get everybody trippin bc of cheap prices...cash out and boom dissappear like darkwing duck
it's not that easy lmao... especially with the amount of people and money tied to his name
it is that easy if you know how to do it. its nothing new. its been done maaaany maaaany times. and itll keep getting done past this day lol. its a shame, but true.

You keep talking but your providing nothing, a single man can make a site buy pairs? You still ignoring they were on the legit list. You weren't even here to see that, miss me with that
roll.gif

Yea I don't buy shoes. I copped 3 pair of Breds. Does that count or no?

Keep talking and riding other people coat tails. Can't think of nothing for yourself
laugh.gif

You sound mad
I was here. How the hell do I know the whole series of events, genius?

You "CLAIMED" you bought Banneds. Only thing that you have come up on was GG 750s. You're always crying about missing out and being cheap yet you claim to be this plugged up, leading authority of shoes. 

I quite happy, actually. I'm laughing at you.
Yea I'm cheap because I'm not a thug wanna be in the hood and need to buy Retros to make myself feel and look good
whats up wit this? no need for ish like this bro....sound like a racist by saying that. or a douche at the very least.

Google vitalekicks and find out for yourself I did. There's a name associated with kdak, go read through the thread I posted it already, now rons saying he's seen that name on invoices from vitalekicks.with all these fiascos so far from a NEW company plus is putting them under the microscope instantly, U put 2 and 2 together
THANK YOU! Repped!

Why could he just say that!!! 
u gotta have him tell you to google the info for yourself? for the time and effort you used to ask him the same ish 5 times, you could have used your brain, been independent if you really wanted to know the info that bad, and been googled it already, like cobrab did. smh.

So now we just going to act like only black people buy shoes. Take that ish somewhere else zyzz.

In everythread he's a douche and constantly striking out. Seriously how are you Not better at copping at this point.

That comment was way out of line

Last edited:

I ordered RSBB on the 10th and got preshipment tracking on the 19th. Waited til the 25th and no movement, emailed and kdak responded that they must have been lost in transit. Offered to ship out another pair or refund. Doubt they ever dropped em off.

I went ahead and cancelled two of my orders. Good luck to those that choose to deal with him for future releases.

I'll take my chances elsewhere. Rather spend more for the peace of mind.

Just cos I'm fat and like movies, doesn't really prove any point, sunshine.
However,the screen shots below may prove a point. all the best.

laugh.gif

Do you want a thank you? Is that what this is about? Your coming off like a scorned ex.

I'm going to be the bigger person and thank you for your help, it's just that Whip had helped me purchase a pair before you could respond. DONE. LOL
hes not asking for a thank you. or i dont think he is lmao. from what i read. i think hes irked that youre the one who reached out to him for a favor, but then didnt have the courtesy to at the very least respond and tell him youre all set and got it from somebody else when he was asking if you still needed what you asked him for. not unreasonable right??

How was my comment out of line? White people dont live in the hood? White thug wanna be?

I was raised in the hood :rofl:

Where did I mention a race anywhere in my post?

Sensitive babies

Exactly
Multicultural thugs y'all need hugs

Lately when people give their opinions on something it equals race on Nike talk

Last edited:
it is that easy if you know how to do it. its nothing new. its been done maaaany maaaany times. and itll keep getting done past this day lol. its a shame, but true.

whats up wit this? no need for ish like this bro....sound like a racist by saying that. or a douche at the very least.

u gotta have him tell you to google the info for yourself? for the time and effort you used to ask him the same ish 5 times, you could have used your brain, been independent if you really wanted to know the info that bad, and been googled it already, like cobrab did. smh.

Funny thing I noticed is their last tweet was in October 2015 which is around the same time when WL23 joined Niketalk

I cancelled my OVO order yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom