• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that cancelled, did he respond to your email? or did he just refund without responding?

Thanks in advance.

No email response from them, just refunded through PayPal. I sent a reply email to my order and also an official email through PayPal. Refunded with in a few hours.

So far the shoes are legit tho

Now we gotta see what else people are receiving

That will prove legit or not. Starts with these banned and chicagos

I heard they are based in LA so if they actually shipped today I would get my pair tomorrow. If they don't ship ima cancel

Every pair of shoes received been legit. So until someone shows otherwise he legit.

This

Unless they got a plug in China hand crafting the best fakes possible these look nothing like top of the line UA that are obvious fakes to most of us here

He assumes it's from China. Neither of us can read what it says.

That's not a receipt or delivery slip. Is only a care instructions for the shoe.

Can you ask your buddy to take pics of the price tag on the box and insole? Curious to see if this pair was suppose to be distributed in Asia and not meant for the US.

If you look underneath the shoe care instructions slip, you'll see the Nike delivery slip.

Zyzz = whip :nerd: :lol: in here talking like he's been to China. :lol:

I've never been. I don't eat that food and never will. Wouldn't be able to survive a day there

In b4 I'm racist

[emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji]

Last edited:
Idk why but I find it hilarious that we gotta weigh shoes to l/c them now :rofl:

Idk why but I find it hilarious that we gotta weigh shoes to l/c them now
roll.gif
Is this even a valid method of LC? Seems like people are getting different weights between the left and right shoe.
laugh.gif

Some Fakes are obvious and then you have the minor flaw on a legit pair and people freak out. Just wear your 1's. I'm sure no one is going to drop down and call out your flaw and say you got fakes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom