Insoles out and everything!!!

That Taboo pic is Murder! 
mean.gif

anyone who thinks they REV SBB are real

better throw that receipt to the left and start really inspecting they shoes

Insoles out and everything!!!

That Taboo pic is Murder! 
mean.gif
Might be too much to overcome, even for Johnnie.

Last edited:
Go go yeezy don't even send the care card.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I just checked.. imma talk to one of the reps in a few and see if he knows about the care card

Taobao has legit and fake seller it's eBay. Fake sellers use legit pairs for pictures all the time

At this point y'all ignoring common sense and **** that frequently happens in the USA, on eBay, and your local groups on facebook

I'm not even defending kdak since I didn't buy anything from him but y'all throwing everything you believe and use before out to window just against this guy

Y'all still ain't show anything to call any of these fakes even 50% fake let alone 100% fake

I'll wait

Where's the member getting the two pairs today? He will be the nail in the coffin today

Taobao has legit and fake seller it's eBay. Fake sellers use legit pairs for pictures all the time

At this point y'all ignoring common sense and **** that frequently happens in the USA, on eBay, and your local groups on facebook

I'm not even defending kdak since I didn't buy anything from him but y'all throwing everything you believe and use before out to window just against this guy

Y'all still ain't show anything to call any of these fakes even 50% fake let alone 100% fake

I'll wait

Where's the member getting the two pairs today? He will be the nail in the coffin today
$43 dollars US though?

I'll wait

$43 dollars US though?

I'm saying you can't even get UA for that much :lol:

Don't bring taobao or any of that garbage in here because you guys are using anything at this point to discredit.

You guys still can't even identify anything wrong with the pairs posted in here :lol:

Even when and if the pairs of banned and chicagos the guy gets today are legit, you guys are gonna nit pick something to claim them as fake so either way it doesn't even matter

At this point I'm not even gonna reply anymore and just watch and see what happens. If they're fake, at least people are protected, if they are real... doesn't it matter anymore? No ones gonna change their stance on the subject and admit anything so I guess all that matters is the buyer gets an authentic product as state

Well shall see one way or another

So I had preordered a pair of the bape nmd from Kdak and this thread for me tripping so I sent an email to cancel my order last night. Wake up today and my money has been refunded so it seems like the guy is legit in that sense and he's not trying to skip town or anything. I'm gonna be kinda sad if his stuff turns out legit but better safe than sorry, I feel bad for him too if he's legit and we caused him all these chargebacks.

Ps he didn't email me or respond back just did the refund

Last edited:
I never liked Zyzz with all the Sak hate and general negativity, but I'm finally appreciating the content of your posts. I'm glad this has caught your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom