• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so he did it without letting you know why. haha. he mustve gotten mad you cancelled a previous order.

Maybe I was told that my pinnacle and black toes would ship yesterday, so I emailed today asking when they will ship, went and sleep, woke up with cancellations

Maybe I was told that my pinnacle and black toes would ship yesterday, so I emailed today asking when they will ship, went and sleep, woke up with cancellations
That's probably the most unprofessional way he could've gone about doing that...

I can only base them on my personal experience. He sent me legit shoes. So, I got what I paid for and what was promised.
I understand u were one of the 5 or 10 people who had received good service from them.
My question was, honest to god u don't see something fishy going on?(with other people's orders)
And you've been on here since 05!?

Last edited:
but would u go back for a 2nd bite of the apple? you think you gonna get the same results as first order? serious question.

I have Pinnacle's coming. We will see when I get them. I'm not going to speculate and accuse them unless I have a valid reason. If the Pinnacle's aren't legit, I get my money back. It's no big deal. People are acting like it's a huge travesty in their lives. Give me a break.

Last edited:

but would u go back for a 2nd bite of the apple? you think you gonna get the same results as first order? serious question.
I have Pinnacle's coming. We will see when I get them. I'm not going to speculate and accuse them unless I have a valid reason. If the Pinnacle's aren't legit, I get my money back. It's no big deal. People are acting like it's a huge travesty in their lives. Give me a break.
are your pinnacles shipped? if so, is it pre-shipment or is there movement on em?

Have they been shipped out in time as promised? Did u recieve tracking info? Does it work?

Last edited:
Guys who will have multiples black toes since my orders got cancelled, I hope you guys could hook me up for $220, jk [emoji]128516[/emoji]. I have one with sobesoles for $225

Some people need to read the gm thread. There are very high quality fakes that can easily pass as legit to most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom