• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I will because he came through for me and I always felt he got smeared from the very beginning. Not right.
And he's treated probably %90 of his customers like ****. Not right
Your seemingly becoming the new kdak spokesman :nthat:

Last edited:
1 legit pair?? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Everyone was ordering based off of whip's experience and legit pair at first. Kdak had like 4 FSR restocks of RSBBs which were limited. The biggest red flag was the OVO 12 intial stock and restock. I recall OVO 12s only launching at a few websites and one or two footactions[/quote] Ok but I haven't seen one fugazi pair posted yet from Kdak. Not defending him as many will say in here but damn people on here going hard. That OVO situation is another story but I'm like my man spoon......MINE are good

Everyone was ordering based off of whip's experience and legit pair at first. Kdak had like 4 FSR restocks of RSBBs which were limited. The biggest red flag was the OVO 12 intial stock and restock. I recall OVO 12s only launching at a few websites and one or two footactions
Ok but I haven't seen one fugazi pair posted yet from Kdak. Not defending him as many will say in here but damn people on here going hard. That OVO situation is another story but I'm like my man spoon......MINE are good[/quote]
Respect your opinion because u acknowledge other issues other than your own

I assuming you happy now, you were in here trolling day 1, now you get the crowd saying the same thing you were saying

Not happy, just disappointed on how this all has been unfolding. If someone has concerns about something, the majority is immediately going to say he/she is trolling...I remember Whip talking about theres one main troll and hes being watched...now whip is banned LMAO.

This thread is turning into a classic. Everyone assumed just because one person received a legit pair in person that all the shipped pairs and restocks would be legit.
Im mean come on Kdak has more RSBB pairs than local footlockers[/quote]

Nice one, lol. Whip is banned instead lol

TEETH x JORDAN pack 2016 ! ^^

Jordan XII retro nylon (ndc), Jordan XII retro OVO (ebay), Jordan 1 rsbb (local legit store release on october 1st), Jordan 2 retro Q54 (FTL)

Last edited:
Everyone was ordering based off of whip's experience and legit pair at first. Kdak had like 4 FSR restocks of RSBBs which were limited. The biggest red flag was the OVO 12 intial stock and restock. I recall OVO 12s only launching at a few websites and one or two footactions
Ok but I haven't seen one fugazi pair posted yet from Kdak. Not defending him as many will say in here but damn people on here going hard. That OVO situation is another story but I'm like my man spoon......MINE are good[/quote]

Im not sure about your pair Jay, your pair's butt looks off. the butt looks like 2 cans instead of 2 coke bottles...that booty fake. give it one good smack or whip to see

cancelling all my preorders. I've been very patient with kdak but it's crystal clear now. Those of you laughing at the teeth and no teeth, such a shame that y'all been in the sneaker game much longer than me and don't know that. Smh. I guess the little green badges in your profiles don't mean nothing. Keep buying them fakes mixed with legit pairs here and there. The site is bogus

Ok but I haven't seen one fugazi pair posted yet from Kdak. Not defending him as many will say in here but damn people on here going hard. That OVO situation is another story but I'm like my man spoon......MINE are good

Im not sure about your pair Jay, your pair's butt looks off. the butt looks like 2 cans instead of 2 coke bottles...that booty fake. give it one good smack or whip to see[/quote] I can't take you serious. You been trollin since day one. NEXT!!

cancelling all my preorders. I've been very patient with kdak but it's crystal clear now. Those of you laughing at the teeth and no teeth, such a shame that y'all been in the sneaker game much longer than me and don't know that. Smh. I guess the little green badges in your profiles don't mean nothing. Keep buying them fakes mixed with legit pairs here and there. The site is bogus
You got fakes?

Reps up.

Take your [emoji]127936[/emoji] and go home.

LMAO !!!! This dude got a stack of receipts printed out! I can hear kdak now... "Aye, I need 2 for RSBB & 3 for Banneds!" "Nah.....Reverse! These are Pinnacles receipts. See the price difference!"
KDAK is definitely in the thread. Since this post they have changed their wording to "We will send out ORIGINAL receipts upon request for those that received their pairs". Crazy 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom