• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GALLERY]

look at the booty of your pair bruh!

So since your an expert in this field does the lack of teeth on the insole indicate they could be fake?

Dude, you've been asking me questions probably the last 20 pages. Nothing I say satisfies you. Just go on hating Kdak, I don't care. Like I said, when my Pinnacle 6s are confirmed legit, you're my buddy who will be first to know. Enjoy your smear campaign. :lol:

Serious question so if the shoe is identical but the teeth on the insole are not there then it's fake? Are fakes that good now?

I'm bout to cancel my order though most likely(OVOs) cuz it don't seem like anyone is gonna get em :lol:

Man all this other petty **** is a dub, where is dude with the Chicagos/Breds so I can know for a fact if I should cancel my orders tonight???

Sorry to disappoint you but they are LC'd and confirmed legit. You the FIRST to say fugazi on this thread and that's my SECOND pic post. NEXT!
Nah your pair looks off tho

way too fat in the back

here's my pair and my breds were tried on and they still look slimmer than your pair

Nah your pair looks off tho
way too fat in the back

here's my pair and my breds were tried on and they still look slimmer than your pair
View media item 2212657
Listen bro. I'm gonna go with my IN HAND LC over some strangers on a sneaker forum. You guys coming out the wood works with accusations when my pics have been posted for weeks. Please FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom