• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's say there was a poster on a Rolex forum who said that he:

-has looked at a bunch of sites where he could get fake Rolexes
-has handled fake Rolexes himself and said they were 99.9% like the real thing
-showed fake Rolexes to his friends and they couldn't tell the difference

then a month later this poster starts advertising for a site he found via Cragslist where you can get Rolexes for cheaper than anywhere else. not only that but there are multiple Rolexes on the site that sold out when they were first released. people question it and he keeps defending it. he has all the answers even though he claims he is not affiliated with them in any way

would you really buy a Rolex from that site?

The shoes are real being sold so far. Why stir the pot?

What ever happened to all of the UNC 1s that restocked on Kdak for $190. There was almost a fsr if I'm not mistaken but I haven't heard anything. About any members that may have purchased. Anyone???

let's say there was a poster on a Rolex forum who said that he:

-has looked at a bunch of sites where he could get fake Rolexes

-has handled fake Rolexes himself and said they were 99.9% like the real thing

-showed fake Rolexes to his friends and they couldn't tell the difference

then a month later this poster starts advertising for a site he found via Cragslist where you can get Rolexes for cheaper than anywhere else. not only that but there are multiple Rolexes on the site that sold out when they were first released. people question it and he keeps defending it. he has all the answers even though he claims he is not affiliated with them in any way

would you really buy a Rolex from that site?
Completely different situation, and Rolex's aren't that hard to get for the retail price if you know what you want. Coincidences are one thing, but people are seemingly comfortable with what they've seen so far & they're covered by Paypal. Not that much of a risk really, and so far it seems as though pairs are legit.

I cancelled a order on wed for s Sz8 in the sbb 2.0.
If anybody wants to try and hit them up. Should have them still

so how and why is kdak doing it?

I swear some of you guys want to believe it's legit so bad that you just completely block out anything pointing to the opposite

also $400 for legit OVO will never happen
I'd let whip come back and tell his side of the story first or whatever he has to say. But you're definitely right. I think he is definitely affiliated with kdak regardless of the denials.

I think whip was just defending the site because he put us on game. If the site was not legit I could see him having a hand in it due to his previous comments, but all the shoes have checked out so far.

It's 3 PM EST & the usual trolls aren't posting and since the LEGIT Chi & Banned 1s have been posted. The thread has moved what? 4-5 pages?

MODs & NT community have y'all taken notice of the difference and the ones not posting?

If the shoes weren't delivered or heaven forbid fake/UA, this thread would have a solid 20 pages minimum. The trolls are lurking in the rafters like Sting, but can't factually back their slander, outside terrible customer service and shipping times/methods.

Like the guy who was attacked at knife-point for blowing the sneaker operation but then thwarted the attackers and threw them through the Nike / mall glass windows?

I might have a chance to cop the SBB 1s for $350 CDN. Should I do it? Haven't seen them any cheaper

If you haven't seen them for any cheaper it's obviously a good price, so why ask us? If I were you I would just make sure they're legit

I won't lie, this thread moving 20 pages a min really helped me kill my work week. However, I'd much rather all everything with WB/kdak check out as legit and have the thread die down like it is now.

Like the guy who was attacked at knife-point for blowing the sneaker operation but then thwarted the attackers and threw them through the Nike / mall glass windows?

:lol: you have to admit, whether that story was true or not, it was definitely entertaining. I thought I was in movie for a second :rofl:

If you haven't seen them for any cheaper it's obviously a good price, so why ask us? If I were you I would just make sure they're legit
Ofc he hasn't seen SBB 1's for cheaper... why would someone offer legit ones for about 2/3 of their current resell? Unless he meant SBB 2.0's, in which case they may be legit.

I think he unsubscribe from the thread
He said he was awaiting summerloves respsonse from sole supremacy

Who was? I asked someone to place a wager and of course they went ghost

You can hold the money corab but I prob wouldn't accept PayPal from him, when I win he'll just chargeback your *** :x :smh:

Dudes talking about kicks being fake and can't legit check to save their life SMH

You can hold the money corab but I prob wouldn't accept PayPal from him, when I win he'll just chargeback your *** :x :smh:

Dudes talking about kicks being fake and can't legit check to save their life SMH

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Send it :nthat:
Jk
But eventually everything is going to come out good or bad. For now we will just have to wait.
Im curious about what he will do with all of the cancellations? Repost on website?

Last edited:
I'm glad i got my pair from a retailer and didn't have to deal with any BS to obtain a pair

This thread was mad entertaining tho

so how and why is kdak doing it?

I swear some of you guys want to believe it's legit so bad that you just completely block out anything pointing to the opposite

also $400 for legit OVO will never happen
For certain people to accept the inevitable that means that you're right and they're wrong. People that live in the world of what if hate people that live in the world of what is. Buy from an authorized Nike retailer period or a "reputable" reseller.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/04/20-legit-sneaker-re-seller-sites-you-should-check-out/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom