• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes are real being sold so far. Why stir the pot?

Completely different situation, and Rolex's aren't that hard to get for the retail price if you know what you want. Coincidences are one thing, but people are seemingly comfortable with what they've seen so far & they're covered by Paypal. Not that much of a risk really, and so far it seems as though pairs are legit.
If I can pay thru PayPal and receive a legit Rollie!? No doubt
my point is the guy said they were 99.9% like the real thing, so how are you ever gonna know if what you got is legit? whip himself said that NO ONE COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE

I feel like that's not sinking in. the dude who turned everyone on to kdak said himself that he has fakes that no one could tell were fakes

I'm not doing any sort of business with someone who says that. I don't need shoes that bad, and if I did, I wouldn't go with UA's just to save a few bucks

most people so far are happy with their pairs though so that's all that matters. it would just bug me knowing in the back of my mind that I could have been duped 

Aren't we still waiting for summerlove to get the chis and banneds checked?
With the pics that were posted, I'd be surprised if SS judged them to be fake, but I'm an amateur, so my opinion is pretty irrelevant. others have also chimed in on their authenticity, however. But as you said, we will wait and see for "ultimate" proof.

Well all I know is the RSBBs will be the only shoes I purchase from kdak. Have yet to check out my pair and will post pics later. When someone or possibly myself get a blatantly UA or fake pair, all legitimacy of kdak will go outdoor and its Chargeback szn.

With the pics that were posted, I'd be surprised if SS judged them to be fake, but I'm an amateur, so my opinion is pretty irrelevant. others have also chimed in on their authenticity, however. But as you said, we will wait and see for "ultimate" proof.
What looks off to you?

Well all I know is the RSBBs will be the only shoes I purchase from kdak. Have yet to check out my pair and will post pics later. When someone or possibly myself get a blatantly UA or fake pair, all legitimacy of kdak will go outdoor and its Chargeback szn.
My man.

lol, kdak went and canceled three separate orders on me, including the RSBB's that I got tracking numbers for more than a week ago. No note, no apology for sh*t service...

I'm happy for the NT'ers who are getting their pairs, but even if this operation is 100% legit it's being run by people who are incompetent and/or just plain lazy.

The shoes are real being sold so far. Why stir the pot?

If I can pay thru PayPal and receive a legit Rollie!? No doubt

my point is the guy said they were 99.9% like the real thing, so how are you ever gonna know if what you got is legit? whip himself said that NO ONE COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE

I feel like that's not sinking in. the dude who turned everyone on to kdak said himself that he has fakes that no one could tell were fakes

I'm not doing any sort of business with someone who says that. I don't need shoes that bad, and if I did, I wouldn't go with UA's just to save a few bucks

most people so far are happy with their pairs though so that's all that matters. it would just bug me knowing in the back of my mind that I could have been duped 

There's UA which are high quality fakes then a bunch of low quality fakes

We've all see UA and they are off. Can it fool a lot of people especially uneducated people? Hell yes. People would say no difference if they don't know **** about shoes

If people were send high quality fakes we would have already ruled them as fake because it would be obvious to a lot of us here

The shoes received by everyone so far have but 100% legit

Last edited:
Aren't we still waiting for summerlove to get the chis and banneds checked?

Don't see how thy would matter. Others will still say his is legit and everyone else's is fake/ UA 99.9%.
They will only accept that's legit if everyone who bought from KDAK bring it in to a consign store to check. Then they will say the consign store is full of S*%T.

Will never end.. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Don't see how thy would matter. Others will still say his is legit and everyone else's is fake/ UA 99.9%.
They will only accept that's legit if everyone who bought from KDAK bring it in to a consign store to check. Then they will say the consign store is full of S*%T.

Take this rep! And like it!!

I live in the Bay Area as well as u do, as u know sole supremacy is local, they've been around a long time and they have a great reputation so I would definately believe what they say about the chicagos. Cancellations/ customer service whole other topic :lol:

They just refer to them as that because they look almost identical to the retail pairs. It's pretty scary actually :lol:

I've dealt with sneakers since 2008 and have seen all the waves of fakes and UA's.

Honestly at first glance this newest wave of fakes in photos looked damn near perfect. However, once you put them side by side to a retail pair ON HAND that 99.99% drops in half. All these super UA's look very impressive in photos but never ever match up to retail authentic pairs. I am speaking from my own personal experience. When I first learn about Taobao roughly 4 years, I was so unconvinced from the photos I swore they were authentic. I invested a decent amount of money and when I got the shoes in and compared them it was a whole different story.

A test I was using at the time was this... I would show my partner a Taobao pair and have him authentic them. He would agree they were authenticate. Right after I would hand him a retail pair and the differences jumped right out. Not to mention UA boxes are never perfect either.

Point I am trying to make is that, a 99.99% replica does not exist. You may think they are perfect in photos but on hand it's a whole different story.

Last edited:
I've dealt with sneakers since 2008 and have seen all the waves of fakes and UA's.

Honestly at first glance this newest wave of fakes in photos looked damn near perfect. However, once you put them side by side to a retail pair ON HAND that 99.99% drops in half. All these super UA's look very impressive in photos but never ever match up to retail authentic pairs. I am speaking from my own personal experience. When I first learn about Taobao roughly 4 years, I was so unconvinced from the photos I swore they were authentic. I invested a decent amount of money and when I got the shoes in and compared them it was a whole different story.

I test I was using at the time was this... I would show my partner a Taobao pair and have him authentic them. He would agree they were authentic. Right after I would hand him a retail pair and the differences jumped right out. Not to mention UA boxes are never perfect either.

Point I am trying to make is that, a 99.99% replica does not exist. You may think they are perfect in photos but on hand it's a whole different story.
Agreed it's the fact that some don't have a retail pair to compare to. So they will think they are good.
They fooled your friend

Last edited:

To play devil's advocate...many people believe Whip is KDAK, in essence making him a liar. So why would anyone believe that he's actually seen fakes that are 99.9% of the real thing? He could just be completely full of ****. His reputation is in the dirt right now, so why is anyone taking that statement at face value now but not anything related to KDAK? Doesn't put a lot of faith in KDAK since he endorsed it, but we haven't seen actual reason to believe he's peddling UA's yet. Just bad customer service. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom