• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's easier for them to refund via paypal claim (same form of original payment) than searching through orders to find the right person to refund. Nobody hasn't received a refund yet that asked for one so I wouldn't worry.

man y'all trying too hard

1) everyone received legit shoes so far

2) he's still refunding people, it's not like he disappeared with people's money

From my experience emailing them, they responded pretty fast and resolved the issue
None of this would've happened if he wasn't so aloof with the whole situation. He shouldn't be lying to his customers either.

We all agree the ethics are crap, stop inflating the nonsense. We are at a huge disagreement about pairs being legit/fake.

We all agree the ethics are crap, stop inflating the nonsense. We are at a huge disagreement about pairs being legit/fake.
We all agree the ethics are crap yet you are still defending him. 10 minutes ago you just tried defending him for making his customers get their money via PayPal instead of giving the refund himself. Maybe it is easier for him to do it that way, makes it a lot harder for the customer though, the customer that did nothing wrong at all

Last edited:
it most likely has something to do with paypal regulations.. which is why he wants you to open a case so he can refund you..

man y'all trying too hard

1) everyone received legit shoes so far

2) he's still refunding people, it's not like he disappeared with people's money

From my experience emailing them, they responded pretty fast and resolved the issue

You Really Caping For This Thief At This Point?

He's Held Thousands And Thousands Of Dollars With No Intentions Of Shipping Product! Then Gave Out A Bunch Of Non Existent Tracking Info To Customers, Again Lying To Our Faces......

You Should Be Ashamed :smh:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3989-1373568666-13.gif

Last edited:
You Really Caping For This Thief At This Point?

He's Held Thousands And Thousands Of Dollars With No Intentions Of Shipping Product! Then Gave Out A Bunch Of Non Existent Tracking Info To Customers, Again Lying To Our Faces......

You Should Be Ashamed :smh:
How tf was it nonexistent tracking when people are receiving their pairs. And to be fair, most people ordered pre-orders. It said black toes will ship November 9th and people are complaining they haven't shipped yet

Holding thousands of dollars?? All I see are people cancelling and receiving their money back

I guess everyone had their own experience with them

And yeah I'll vouch for them based off MY experience so far

We all agree the ethics are crap yet you are still defending him. 10 minutes ago you just tried defending him for making his customers get their money via PayPal instead of giving the refund himself. Maybe it is easier for him to do it that way, makes it a lot harder for the customer though, the customer that did nothing wrong at all

Never did I defend, just gave an option of maybe why it was done that way. Stop trying to twist words to make yourself look good, it's not working.

How tf was it nonexistent tracking when people are receiving their pairs. And to be fair, most people ordered pre-orders. It said black toes will ship November 9th and people are complaining they haven't shipped yet

Holding thousands of dollars?? All I see are people cancelling and receiving their money back

I guess everyone had their own experience with them

And yeah I'll vouch for them based off MY experience so far

Bruh, You Can't Really Be This Blind To The Facts........

If You Read This Thread, More People Than Not Got Shafted By This Shadeball And Have Been Playing The Back And Fourth Email Game With The Clown For WEEKS Now!

Not Sure What Kinnda Business Practices You're Ok With, But Providing Product To A FRACTION Of Your Clients Whom Have Paid You In Full Is POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE No Matter How You Look At It!

I Suggest You Read The Overall Feedback This Company Has Been Getting And Stop Posting In Here Like Its Not An Issue.

Not A Good Look

Last edited:

8-8.5, where can I cop?
Stockx and GOAT are pretty good and guaranteed legit. Then there's ebay and grailed which run the risk of being fake. I haven't seen any 8-8.5 under 300 though cause that's also my size and only reason why I still haven't cancelled my order yet. 

Stockx and GOAT are pretty good and guaranteed legit. Then there's ebay and grailed which run the risk of being fake. I haven't seen any 8-8.5 under 300 though cause that's also my size and only reason why I still haven't cancelled my order yet. 
If I had money I would've bought a pair from RoundTwo on their website. It was $325 brand new.

3 polite emails to Kdak over the last 3 days asking about my orders... cane back to me today with 4 words.
File a Paypal claim.
Told him in the emails I dont want my money back, I just want the shoes. He didnt even get into excuses or reasons why. Just filed claims. After seeing those chicago pics, I am definately out. Cograts to those that got pairs they are happy with. Too thise still waiting on emails or shipping, wt out now befire the whole thing goes under.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom