• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So kdak just replied to my email request to cancel my 2 orders which hadn't even gotten shipping info and he pretty much told me no file a claim through paypal....
Wow that's the first I've heard of this happening

Not doubting you but pretty much telling you and it being verbatim are two different things. That's how rumors get started.

So kdak just replied to my email request to cancel my 2 orders which hadn't even gotten shipping info and he pretty much told me no file a claim through paypal....
I think airraab airraab was right about him not wanting ti cancel orders himself.
Go on the PayPal site there will be a option to make a claim hope that helps

With the way kdaks customer service is dies he really need to?
laugh.gif
yeah, cause that's a first. when i emailed them they were pretty chill about it

@Lightdash
You have them in hand how do u feel?
The lace bag on the second pair bugs the hell out of me.  There's also the difference with the box tops and the slight smell difference.  I guess the rest of the stuff could be factory defects, but I still don't know what to believe exactly.

I'll take em to FC and if they check out, they check out.

Last edited:
I'm gonna hold off on the chargebacks until I get a reply from them tonight.

There's still the issue where they sent me ONE pair of shoes when it should've been multiple in the shipment.  The shipping label says 14 lbs and they added the tracking to two of my orders.  14 lbs for 1 pair of shoes? 
mean.gif

I figure it would be easy to win this claim. Paid for shoes, didn't get them, want refund. He told you to do it this way and you have proof of it. 

Is there something with Paypal recognizing a seller filing too many refunds/cancellations and it affecting his status? I don't sell enough online to know, but that could be the case. 

What if the email he sent to them was real aggressive and rude?

Just one more thing to keep the flame alive I guess.

Seems pretty nice to me

so what's wrong with this? open a paypal dispute so they can refund you. 
What's wrong Is he took domebodies money to ship them a pair of shoes. Then he holds the money lies about sending them them makes u file a claim instead of refund the money himself :smh:

it most likely has something to do with paypal regulations.. which is why he wants you to open a case so he can refund you..

man y'all trying too hard

1) everyone received legit shoes so far

2) he's still refunding people, it's not like he disappeared with people's money

From my experience emailing them, they responded pretty fast and resolved the issue

so what's wrong with this? open a paypal dispute so they can refund you. 

it most likely has something to do with paypal regulations.. which is why he wants you to open a case so he can refund you..
Claim drags out the process and takes time to resolve. Refund by kdak is immediate and easy to do, so why make a customer go through that process. Seems petty to me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom