• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus man let it go, there you go again twisting words. When did I ever say that people who don't defend them is a troll?! Only you, you are the troll. In fact I remember YOU spread the link here too when it all first started.......... go back to the Yeezy thread.
I'm a troll because I bring up reasons not to trust kdak though right?

did you check the lacebags in that imgur album?

Well here's my KDAK horror story. I ordered Oct 13 for the restock, with a ship date of Oct 20. 20th came no tracking.. I emailed him and he said that the 20th I would get the tracking info. All my emails were cordial. 23rd came & I got my tracking info.. Stating Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item .​. Emailed him on Tuesday asking what was going on with the package. He stated that the post office never scanned the package that he did deliver it.. 2 more days go by, still no movement. I email him asking what was going on, he still blamed it on the post office. H said that if by Friday I didn't see any movement to hit him up and he would ship "another pair". I said fck this and filed a claim. I know for a fact the package never got to the PO. He just created the shipping label, which generates a tracking number. Its the same with UPS & FedEx. Once you create a label it will generate tracking number, but won't be any movement until they receive and scan the barcode. If it was dropped off it would show an arrival scan. Its Saturday and STILL no movement!!! I'm just waiting for Paypal to resolve this, give me my money and move on..

Some of y'all gotta be more patient. My pair was stuck at the pre-shipmemt stage for 7 days before it saw any movement. My buddy's was stuck for 9 days. Obviously WB is printing labels, but isn't dropping them off at the PO in a timely manner.

Some of y'all gotta be more patient. My pair was stuck at the pre-shipmemt stage for 7 days before it saw any movement. My buddy's was stuck for 9 days. Obviously WB is printing labels, but isn't dropping them off at the PO in a timely manner.

If You're Cool With Paying For Items And Being Strung Along That's Cool Fam But Don't Try To Convince Me That's Somehow Acceptable :smh:

lol I can't believe so many of y'all actually copped from this site..

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

OMG you guys are now counting horizontal lines on the tops of lace bags ?!
You guys don't get it don't you
There are no 99.99% fakes
And since when # of horizontal lines on top of lace bags counts as a red flag ??
I bet you out of multiple pairs coming from SNKRS will have very very minor differences

With the way some of these guys think, talk, and act, I'll be surprised if they know the difference between horotizonal and vertical.

Last edited:
As an update, I filed a claim against Kdak for the Jordan 1 RSBB that I received an invoice for and a tracking no. but never actually shipped. It is still stuck "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" since 10/24/16. Since the shoes never actually shipped, that should be an open and shut case and quick resolution. 

Super glad that I got my refunds already on my 4 pre-orders so I'm clear there. 

I'll be filing a claim on the Chicago 1's as well since they are missing the lacebag and show clear signs of being tried on and worn in-doors. However, I am holding up on it until it is legit-checked by Sole Supremacy. 

As for the Banned 1, I will have it legit checked by Sole Supremacy. If they note that it is even the slightest bit off in any way, I will file a claim for it as well. However, I don't believe anyone noted that my Banned 1's looked fake. They came with the NiceKicks LA receipt and had that Nike factory glue smell to boot. I already have a pair of 2016 Banned 1's from FTL (at the cobbler atm) that they appeared to match up with. 

The only issue that anyone pointed out was the mismatched fonts for the "number 2" in the UPC on the sizing tag. 

Banned 1's: 

At the cobbler why? If you dont mind me asking

My issue was I know what he did. He created the label but never dropped the sneakers off. Don't tell me it's in the hands of the USPS when I know it's not. Don't sell me wolf tickets. At this point I don't even want them. Shame cause I was was looking to do some more preorders. But he/they messed up this first order. Not to mention the site is down, his email address on paypal changed. I'm not with the f u c kery. I can't front I was one that said give them the benefit of the doubt. Now I just want my $ back

It blows my mind that there are still people defending this guy... I mentioned it a while back that although bad business practices don't indicate fakes, they definitely should bring up red flags and no one took it seriously. Now this guys cancelling orders on his own and telling others to just file a claim, and people are still defending him? You guys have no judgment skills?

This.

Small minority got what appears to be authentic pairs while the rest have had different issues. No thanks.

tbh, i was afraid of something like this happening, which is why i had ultimately decided against purchasing from them. prices just didn't add up and whip was defending them too much. same time, i ain't wanna come in here and discourage those who had hopes to cop for the low. the stuff that's going on right now with kdak is the type stuff i really don't have time for. too much going on in my personal life that i have to deal with to be adding extra unnecessary nonsense. hope everyone gets their money back.

is this why whip got banned??

:nerd:

At the cobbler why? If you dont mind me asking
I dropped them off with my dress/formal shoes to get leather protector applied for spills, food, etc. Did it for my OG SBB and it saved them when my clumsy cousin spilled soda on them. 

My dress/formal shoes were dropped off to get get shined up. 

Last edited:
probably just quality control huh? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2214019

How is everyone not noticing the two different 'k's" on the Nike box?

The swooshes look wayyy different (curve, thickness at the round part of the swoosh)

The swoosh on the left is more sharp

The stitching is damn near touching the mid part of the swoosh on the right, it's supposed to sit a bit over the swoosh

Real pair gotta be on the left

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudes are still defending kdak? Wow lol
Only people defending him are those who received pairs from him already since they've to justify the shoes being legit (perhaps some are). But deep down inside, they truly have some doubt and wish they could go back in time....
laugh.gif

How would you explain 2 different box top fonts and lace bags? I doubt that would be considered quality control.

I'm not going to comment on what other people got. As far as my pair, everything checked out and they are legit. If that guy feels uneasy, I recommend getting his money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom