• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, as long as the product is good and the price is right I don't mind the longer or delayed shipping time.

Their downfall is how bad their customer service is.  Constant lies, string alongs, and ignored emails.  What boggles my mind too is that they seem blinded to how bad they really are.

Honestly, as long as the product is good and the price is right I don't mind the longer or delayed shipping time.

Their downfall is how bad their customer service is.  Constant lies, string alongs, and ignored emails.  What boggles my mind too is that they seem blinded to how bad they really are.
yep. that's just how some people are though. they think there's no way they did anything wrong, it must be everyone else who is wrong

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought too. Take the extra time, I'm okay with that, but the lies and ignored emails really upset me. All I would need to hear is that you need an extra few days because you're behind. Don't just ignore me, for the first little while he was good with replies though but I think he got frustrated once everyone started cancelling. 

Maybe for amateurs like you.

Longtime Jordan buyers know how to legit check shoes.
laugh.gif

I think I'm going to go ahead and file a claim on my Chicago 1 as well. Still going to get it "legit-checked" at Sole Supremacy but it's not DS considering the extra lace bags for the red/white laces are missing and it appears to have been worn/tried on in doors. Rather just overpay for a proper DS one on GOAT at this point. Especially, since I can't stand the weed/air freshener smell from this pair, which has obviously been sitting in someone's stash for awhile. 

Has anyone received any emails or tracking info since the site went down?
This ****** won't even send me a file a claim with paypal email. No response period. I actually now kind of hope Sole Supremacy finds my Chi 1 or Banned 1 to be fugazi. 
mean.gif

:smh::smh: @ this thread. I will never again question why shoe store employees are so terrible to customers.

Once PayPal sends you a refund email you should be good right ? Just takes the regular 3-5 business days for the money to appear back ?

mean.gif
mean.gif
@ this thread. I will never again question why shoe store employees are so terrible to customers.
Cuz they Failed at Life and work a shoe store!!

AKA AL Bundy Syndrome 

Only ones happy working shoe stores are the ones GETTIN' MONEY out the backdoor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom