• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I just caught up...hella co used and concerned. Ima nap and see how I feel bout this later.

Glad this KDAK saga is over (at least for me). I'll use the SBB money & cop the BT at Fat Joe's sneaker shop opening next Saturday..

so kdak is requesting those who still have outstanding orders to confirm the order with them....i take it this is a way for them to get PP off its back and conversely allow them to take on more orders (since they only can go through PP)?

Mods please lock this thread, it never going to end
Not till after the November 1st 
laugh.gif

I would have never thought this thread would have been locked

It's a shame that all of this has happened. As mentioned earlier in this thread, I received my pair on Thursday. Compared them to my boy's pair (he got em off SNKRS) and it seems like mine check out. Pics below to keep it transparent. 

I don't want to post anymore in this thread, or make anymore mentions of WB, so I'll state my peace and move on. 

The site's customer service was subpar, if not terrible. That's not up for debate from anyone. I ordered from the second "batch" and my order took about a week over the estimated time to even be shipped out. I was patient though cause it's a pair of shoes that I likely won't be wearing for a bit. It's unfortunate that other people had it worse. However, maybe that's why Whip didn't want to spread the site out to too many people?

While it's understandable that part of running any business is maximizing profit margins, a two-man operation (from what's likely a side hustle) can get overwhelmed quickly if a whole new wave of orders just swoop in within a matter of days. It's evident that they had a customer base prior to this release as a lot of the older stock was listed as "sold out." Could that have been a lie? Sure. But I can only base my opinion based on what I read and see. A lot of what was going on in this thread was quite the opposite: people were drawing conclusions from the gate. And again, understandably so. The sneaker game has turned into a scheme or scam for many so there's a lot of "high quality" fakes floating around and even more shady business (side note, this is partly why I stopped collecting for a while; the fun of it all had been sucked out). 

A lot of "trolling" was going on in this thread. Probably more than I've seen on any message board that I've been a part of. Mature interactions were few and far between. Simply a bunch of people going back and forth before any solid evidence had come forth. What part of the game is that? Now that Whip is gone, some of you even want to hear his side of the story, which is cool, but few wanted to hear from him just even a week ago when the brunt of the blame lay on him. If this is really a community, we gotta do better. Is WB accountable? Absolutely. They clearly bit off more than they could chew. Is everyone in here as innocent and high and mighty as they claim to be? Nope. Repeating "Fakes!!!" and positing memes doesn't help anyone here. Neither does an "I told you so" attitude. At the end of the day, at least people's claims are going through and their money is right. If you don't like WB, then don't do business with them now or ever; it's really that simple. 

Remember folks, they're just shoes. 

EDIT:

Agree on this thread being overdue for a lock. It's become about a totally different subject.

Last edited:
[/URL]

I don't want to post anymore in this thread, or make anymore mentions of WB, so I'll state my peace and move on. 
The site's customer service was subpar, if not terrible. That's not up for debate from anyone. I ordered from the second "batch" and my order took about a week over the estimated time to even be shipped out. I was patient though cause it's a pair of shoes that I likely won't be wearing for a bit. It's unfortunate that other people had it worse. However, maybe that's why Whip didn't want to spread the site out to too many people?

While it's understandable that part of running any business is maximizing profit margins, a two-man operation (from what's likely a side hustle) can get overwhelmed quickly if a whole new wave of orders just swoop in within a matter of days. It's evident that they had a customer base prior to this release as a lot of the older stock was listed as "sold out." Could that have been a lie? Sure. But I can only base my opinion based on what I read and see. A lot of what was going on in this thread was quite the opposite: people were drawing conclusions from the gate. And again, understandably so. The sneaker game has turned into a scheme or scam for many so there's a lot of "high quality" fakes floating around and even more shady business (side note, this is partly why I stopped collecting for a while; the fun of it all had been sucked out). 

A lot of "trolling" was going on in this thread. Probably more than I've seen on any message board that I've been a part of. Mature interactions were few and far between. Simply a bunch of people going back and forth before any solid evidence had come forth. What part of the game is that? Now that Whip is gone, some of you even want to hear his side of the story, which is cool, but few wanted to hear from him just even a week ago when the brunt of the blame lay on him. If this is really a community, we gotta do better. Is WB accountable? Absolutely. They clearly bit off more than they could chew. Is everyone in here as innocent and high and mighty as they claim to be? Nope. Repeating "Fakes!!!" and positing memes doesn't help anyone here. Neither does an "I told you so" attitude. At the end of the day, at least people's claims are going through and their money is right. If you don't like WB, then don't do business with them now or ever; it's really that simple. 

EDIT:
Agree on this thread being overdue for a lock. It's become about a totally different subject.

Dudes been lame on here for some years now, site started changing for the worse around 2012-2013. I said from the jump, there were people in this thread that legitimately WANTED KDAK to be too good to be true, whether that meant selling fakes or not coming through. Bunch of weirdos. Either way, too much shady **** happened and I don't like people playing with my bread. Filed my claim and awaiting my money back, will never deal with them again.

Last edited:

It's a shame that all of this has happened. As mentioned earlier in this thread, I received my pair on Thursday. Compared them to my boy's pair (he got em off SNKRS) and it seems like mine check out. Pics below to keep it transparent. 

EDIT:

​  Repped also, Great quote.

Uugh still waiting on my pair from kdak. HAD to send them back cuz of a deformed swoosh. Was told my new pair would ship wednesday then friday. Just sent a second email. Also pre ordered my black toes thru them. Wondering if I should cnc or see how it plays out. Either way I'll never do business with them again. This is annoying

Dudes been lame on here for some years now, site started changing for the worse around 2012-2013. I said from the jump, there were people in this thread that legitimately WANTED KDAK to be too good to be true, whether that meant selling fakes or not coming through. Bunch of weirdos. Either way, too much shady **** happened and I don't like people playing with my bread. Filed my claim and awaiting my money back, will never deal with them again.
don't think anybody WANTED kdak to be fake. that's just how the idealists in the thread like you viewed anyone who dared to say that all wasn't what it seemed. turns out they were right and you were wrong and now you're trying to save face. how you gonna call people trolls and weirdos when it turns out they were right?

don't think anybody WANTED kdak to be fake. that's just how the idealists in the thread like you viewed anyone who dared to say that all wasn't what it seemed. turns out they were right and you were wrong and now you're trying to save face. how you gonna call people trolls and weirdos when it turns out they were right?

Save face? My guy, you was in here commenting WAY more than I was, and a majority of the time you was in here trying to incite fear and be smug about the entire operation. Something that had nothing to do with you, you never ordered from then, yet you were going odee hard about them not being legitimate. Any way you look at it, that's weird. But do what you do.

I agree with the idea that this thread should be closed/locked.

However, if it is closed now, the WB discussion will spill over into other threads, and we don't want that.

Let us agree to only discuss WB on this thread  when it comes to the RSBB refunds/tracking/receipt from them. That provides a finite solution, as there are those still in limbo.

After closure for 90% or so of those who haven't had closure (either they'll receive their kicks or their money back), this thread should be locked. 

this is just to protect the other threads, as I'm sure we've all had enough.

Shout out to @ninjatoes  

Not sure how people can be so comfortable buying from a random site pushing kicks with almost little to no references on being legit.

Be careful out there...
-NT Mod

KDAK weeks later...Whip banned, Kdak lies about shipping dates, prints shipping labels to hush up customers and to lock down their funds, ignores emails, sending used pairs but advertised as DS , doesnt send original store receipts with every shipped pair then states to send you a receipt (probably a month later), telling customers to file paypal claims if they want a refund after weeks of waiting for shoes to ship, Cancels orders without customers' requests, Restocks every 3-4 days without completing previous orders

Satisfied a few customers, but is now playing around with other customers' hard earned money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom