• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the cobbler. Delayed picking up my dress shoes and Banned 1 2016 (from FTL).

The Banned 1's I got from WB (via NiceKicks) are 100% legit. Reasoning? Besides, everyone who reviewed them agreeing for the most part.The font discrepancy for the no. 2 in the UPC on the size tag is on my FTL pair as well.

See attached pics I quickly just took. View media item 2214440View media item 2214443View media item 2214444View media item 2214445View media item 2214446View media item 2214447
Still taking these to SoleS but they are without a doubt legit imo. I'll do side by side pics at home between both pairs.

Do I support Kdak and his customer service? Hell no. But I did not receive fakes as of yet. Jury is out on the tried on Chis but I will get SoleS' say on them.

Whether anyone received fugazi RSBB, I can't say. Get them looked at 2 different consignment shops if you want before lacing them up.

Last edited:
Everyone that filed a claim when their site went down yesterday, did anyone also send them an email asking for a refund when the site came back?

Btw, I still don't think Whip is WB/Kdak. I had like a 20 plus pm conversation with him. My email exchange with Kdak showed that he has a very different writing pattern and tone.

My at work writing style and NT posts definitely share similarity despite less formality here. Now, whether the two are associated, I still have doubts.

Last edited:
Just got back from the cobbler. Delayed picking up my dress shoes and Banned 1 2016 (from FTL).

The Banned 1's I got from WB (via NiceKicks) are 100% legit. Reasoning? Besides, everyone who reviewed them agreeing for the most part.The font discrepancy for the no. 2 in the UPC on the size tag is on my FTL pair as well.

See attached pics I quickly just took.

Still taking these to SoleS but they are without a doubt legit imo. I'll do side by side pics at home between both pairs.

Do I support Kdak and his customer service? Hell no. But I did not receive fakes as of yet. Jury is out on the tried on Chis but I will get SoleS' say on them.

Whether anyone received fugazi RSBB, I can't say. Get them looked at 2 different consignment shops if you want before lacing them up.
Smh if only Kdak shipped my pair, was really looking forward to it but I have to wait 10 days for a refund now lol

-NT Mod

KDAK weeks later...Whip banned, Kdak lies about shipping dates, ignores emails, sending used pairs but advertised as DS , doesnt send original store receipts with every shipped pairs then states to send you a receipt (probably a month later), telling customers to file paypal claims if they want a refund after weeks of waiting for shoes to ship, Cancels orders without customers' requests, Restocks every 3-4 days without completing previous orders

Satisfied a few customers, but is now playing around with other customers' hard earned money

This. Had they refunded would be forgiven. Obviously shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom