• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really unfortunate to those who didn't get their shoes. All I know is that I got mine and they were indeed legit. I feel bad for westbay, you try to undercut resell prices and get slandered for it. But I guess people are happy paying the insane markup prices from stores like sobesoles and Kix square.

Really unfortunate to those who didn't get their shoes. All I know is that I got mine and they were indeed legit. I feel bad for westbay, you try to undercut resell prices and get slandered for it. But I guess people are happy paying the insane markup prices from stores like sobesoles and Kix square.

Well said.

Why feel bad for WB?  They're shooting themselves in the foot with their crappy service and lies.

If there's another reseller out there with similar product access and willing to offer a similar price point to WB.....all you need is decent customer service and you'll get a boat load of customers and their money.

edit: They're not getting slandered BECAUSE they're undercutting resellers.  They're getting slanders for a host of other reasons...

Last edited:
LMAO @ Kdak, you all told people to file a claim! WTH

"WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE " -Kdak

But you're shutting down website the website...hmmm

Lol seriously. Kdak with the "woe is me" email when they TOLD people to file a claim instead of refunding them to essentially tell them to go **** themselves.

No sympathy on this end.

Whoa so dude name really is Kevin...

#NTDetectives was on it man.
Damn He put his name in the email.. 
laugh.gif

Hey Kevin, We aren't going anywhere either.
Is Kdak Legit or Not? 
indifferent.gif

We should start an official kdak thread. For anyone still getting their shipments to post and make sure the order goes through and are legit.

I know a lot of people pre ordered the triple black ultra boost. I pre ordered the bape nmds

What's the next shipment that kdak will send? Bapes expected late November shipment so received early December. Is that the next shipment ?

We should start an official kdak thread. For anyone still getting their shipments to post and make sure the order goes through and are legit.

I know a lot of people pre ordered the triple black ultra boost. I pre ordered the bape nmds

What's the next shipment that kdak will send? Bapes expected late November shipment so received early December. Is that the next shipment ?
One was created then the mods closed it. Not sure as to why

I think Black Toes probably

Maybe people just aren't happy when getting shafted and being constantly lied to? And what about the canceling of orders for people who had the audacity to inquire about the status of their long overdue shipment?

Westbay keeps whining and blaming everyone else, but the one constant has been their crappy service.

He wanted to make money he didn't want the exposure. The Internet is a trail back to the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom