Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course but if someone starts claiming you send fakes it will ruin everything

You can already see how people were willing to wait and continue to wait

Just sayin
People claiming fake wouldn't have been an issue if his/her paying customers had their product as promised.
They could have gotten them L/C to disprove the fake claims, and his grand opening on NT would have been a success.

*People didn't get their product.
*They were receiving inaccurate shipping information.
*The person that put them onto the site got banned, and had made some interesting comments about fakes in the past.
*Owner automatically refunds money without a refund request.
*Not completely fulfilling orders and not responding to customers concerns.

People claiming fake wouldn't have been an issue if his/her paying customers had their product as promised.
They could have gotten them L/C to disprove the fake claims, and his grand opening on NT would have been a success.

*People didn't get their product.
*They were receiving inaccurate shipping information.
*The person that put them onto the site got banned, and had made some interesting comments about fakes in the past.
*Owner automatically refunds money without a refund request.
*Not completely fulfilling orders and not responding to customers concerns.
Don't forget associated with vitalekicks

To be fair I'll list some things that could have effected his/her business that were out of their control.

*Expected to get more pairs than they actually received.
*Could also have a full time job and had to spend more time than usual at work, and it delayed replies to emails and delayed shipping.
*Could have gotten scammed by someone using a fraudulent payment method and decided to slow down his/her operation to prevent additional losses.

Why feel bad for WB?  They're shooting themselves in the foot with their crappy service and lies.

If there's another reseller out there with similar product access and willing to offer a similar price point to WB.....all you need is decent customer service and you'll get a boat load of customers and their money.

edit: They're not getting slandered BECAUSE they're undercutting resellers.  They're getting slanders for a host of other reasons...
There will not be another reseller with similar product and pricing to WB.

If i am not mistaken AirRaab has already commented on WB's silly 200$ SBB pricing.

160$ msrp + tax + shipping , he ends up with 1-2$ profit. 

He sold Pinnacle 6's  for 275$ shipped.

250$ msrp + tax + ship   should be also 0 profit. 

So unless KDak is Omar Little , robbing big resellers  to oop the starving people of NT .

His "business" is not a business

Last edited:
Lmfaooooooo FREE giveaways? LOL 

AirRaab mention something about how paypal resellers can run off with your money using fake ids and bank accts. Then paypal will refund you, is this happening?? Is this why there is a giveaway for cancelled orders????

His PAYPAL is NEGATIVE

he can't refund you if he don't have the $$$$   

all the cancelations Flagged his PP acct to - $$$$$$

So for you to get the money back you have to file a claim which in turn would make that ACCT more in the NEGATIVE

and Homie bounces with the real money 

Paypal covers you, but takes a loss
Paypal sends the loss to a collections agency

I Been Said this!!
This is Typical PAYPAL fraud done everyday!!!
Dawg, can't anyone tell you nothing.

I'm telling you they CAN!!!   I know people that do this and have been.  

1. Those that sell fake pgms and use the emails and files sent as proof and take off with peoples money after.  (hardest ti fight n prove)

2. (paypal close accts of anyone selling Glass Bongs)  Alot of glass blowers make a fake paypal, Take orders, transf the money to another paypal acct, and then close the fake one)

I can go on!

Fake Concert Tickets thur email and paypal another

you can do it with sneakers too dude
He can have a bank account set up that he sends the money to and then he can close that.. he can also have fake papers name social set up with that account...
Exactly since it's all online and nothing in person

I can take a Drivers ID PIC and PS someone else Pic on it and email to anyone n say it's me!!!

it's on Paypal to investigate

Kdak Giveaway from PayPal fraud (canceled orders being given away, but keeping customers' money and letting paypal take the loss/responsibility)???

Last edited:
Last ditch effort to get in more customers :smh:
Pretty desperate imo
Kdaks balling tho free Yeezys?

Last edited:
Sorry I took so long but heres my pair from kdak y'all  noticed the box didn't have the typical footaction sticker at the corner of the lid like my other pairs of shoes, but it could just be different stores and what not.  lace bag has 4 lines and what not. Let me know if y'all find something iffy. Trying to figure out where I can take my shoes to be legit checked in my area.

Last edited:
There will not be another reseller with similar product and pricing to WB.

If i am not mistaken AirRaab has already commented on WB's silly 200$ SBB pricing.
160$ msrp + tax + shipping , he ends up with 1-2$ profit. 

He sold Pinnacle 6's  for 275$ shipped.
 250$ msrp + tax + ship   should be also 0 profit. 

So unless KDak is Omar Little , robbing big resellers  to oop the starving people of NT .
His "business" is not a business

The profit came from keeping everyone's money and running off for paypal to fix
Makes sense on all the full size restocks for preorders and the restocks of limited shoes like OVO 12s and Yeezys that never shipped...all profit from a scam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom