• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I expected it to be fake, some sort of info grab (and since he had my info anyway, no harm in entering). But now it looks like he's actually going through with it, so I'm pretty interested to see who gets sent what.

Trust, I'm waiting to see these "promo" pairs. This is incredible.

Get a life bro we haven't seen any fake pairs yet smfh :smh:

Did you read his post? Apparently there are fakes that are made so clean now that it's almost impossible to tell the difference with the naked eye. So of course no one would get their shoes and think fake because they look THAT GOOD!!

At the end of the day you have a supplier who has shoes going for well below retail value and keeps restocking them! SBB!? Chi!? Bred!? Come on man!

The business is shady. End of story. It's a week to ship your shoes after they come out because they gotta make sure the fakes are not obviously fake compared to a retail pair. Once they fix the issue they ship out your shoe. That's my guess.

For those that enjoy doing business with them I wish you luck.

Any other spots getting the BT's besides FTA?
Looks like both Foot Lockers in Columbia are receiving them and I can't access Champs and Foot Action. I feel like Columbia received most of the pairs for South Carolina.

Last edited:
Looks like both Foot Lockers in Columbia a receiving them and I can't access Champs and Foot Action. I feel like Columbia received most of the pairs for South Carolina.

Not sure about Spartanburg, but it looks to be that way. You get some raffle tickets?

Question: if they were 1000% legit, then why did business stop when mention of fakes began?

Spare me the rhetoric of excuses. FlightClub was outted on here about fakes and they didn't close up shop. Seems the only shops who do...well you know the answer to that.

Not sure about Spartanburg, but it looks to be that way. You get some raffle tickets?
Nah, I'm sitting this release out. These are really tempting but have to save money. I'm definitely securing the 11s (the Nike Air 3s are alright but not thinking about them right now). Did you check if Jimmy Jazz is receiving them? They usually receive 1s.

Last edited:
yes, many people on here believe there is a direct correlation between your comments and kdak. this is what you originally said:

"I know of one website in China RIGHT NOW that sells Bred 1s that are 99.9% identical to retail pairs. So close that nobody I've shown them to can even tell any difference. Even the perforation holes on the toebox are the exact size as the retail pairs, all the way down to the diagonal lines on the sky blue part of the insole and the trademark "R" on the tongue.

And I've combed through just about every UA fake Chinese website that exists. There is one that replicates Jordans like no other. And I'm willing to bet that the owner of this factory has a direct connect to people at Nike.

And that "one small thing is off" that you speak about, well, it's so minor that it can't even be detected by sight and would have to be inspected with a microscope and compared next to a retail pair."

you make those comments, then later you start telling everyone about a website you found on craiglist that sells full size runs of sold out shoes for under market value. then all the other stuff happens with the horrible customer service, lies, sold out shoes still restocking, 100 free pairs given away when some people haven't even received their original order....and now anyone who still questions it is a troll? get out of here with that

you admit you spent time going through every UA site you could find. you admit that you found fake pairs so good you'd need a microscope to detect the differences. that's super suspicious to me and many others

Did you read his post? Apparently there are fakes that are made so clean now that it's almost impossible to tell the difference with the naked eye. So of course no one would get their shoes and think fake because they look THAT GOOD!!

At the end of the day you have a supplier who has shoes going for well below retail value and keeps restocking them! SBB!? Chi!? Bred!? Come on man!

The business is shady. End of story. It's a week to ship your shoes after they come out because they gotta make sure the fakes are not obviously fake compared to a retail pair. Once they fix the issue they ship out your shoe. That's my guess.

For those that enjoy doing business with them I wish you luck.

Some of the dudes riding for KDak are mad sensitive if you say anything, and they are calling people trolls instantly if you question KDak's business. It goes off subject into "I've been on this board for too long" or "so now I'm lying?" and all this other irrelevant stuff that doesn't matter. It doesn't take you being on the board since the beginning of time, or even an hour to see that this is shady LOL. And maybe it's the fact that these dudes pride themselves on being authentic "sneakerheads" that they are so blind right now to the fact they are being finessed. Fundamentally, if it looks too good to be true... IT IS. ULTRA RED FLAG: NOTHING IS FREE. NOBODY'S GIVING 100 PROMO PAIRS AWAY. That lie in itself is the foundation around KDakandCo. But it's all good.

I'd rather trust him than taking my chances with a megalomaniac bent on destroying Superman.

Coming from a self described tensai....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] stop it...

Last edited:
Quote:
Some of the dudes riding for KDak are mad sensitive if you say anything, and they are calling people trolls instantly if you question KDak's business. It goes off subject into "I've been on this board for too long" or "so now I'm lying?" and all this other irrelevant stuff that doesn't matter. It doesn't take you being on the board since the beginning of time, or even an hour to see that this is shady LOL. And maybe it's the fact that these dudes pride themselves on being authentic "sneakerheads" that they are so blind right now to the fact they are being finessed. Fundamentally, if it looks too good to be true... IT IS. ULTRA RED FLAG: NOTHING IS FREE. NOBODY'S GIVING 100 PROMO PAIRS AWAY. That lie in itself is the foundation around KDakandCo. But it's all good.
THANK YOU. well said

unfortunately most of what you said and anything else negative about kdak will continue to be ignored...

sick.gif
wth are you guys watching?

Last edited:
Well I'm getting rather irrtated now - emailed Kdak about 4 times in last week and ZERO replies.

So I went on to the site to contact them through there, I got a good laugh at the "spam check" to submit your email..

"UCOPN" ...nah man I ain't coppin sh*t 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Well I'm getting rather irrtated now - emailed Kdak about 4 times in last week and ZERO replies.

So I went on to the site to contact them through there, I got a good laugh at the "spam check" to submit your email :rofl:

View media item 2217690

Don't Hold Your Breath Homie..... I Been Emailing These Scumbags For WEEKS Now!

All I Have From Them Is What I'm Assuming To Be A Fake Tracking Number That Has Had Zero Movement In 2 Weeks :smh:

But No Worries, Whip's Homie Is Gonna Buy Back A Specific Pair Of Returned Chicago's Somehow And We Should Just "Be Patient" And Keep Waiting On Answers About Our Orders We've Already Paid For :lol:

Last edited:

So I went on to the site to contact them through there, I got a good laugh at the "spam check" to submit your email..

"UCOPN" ...nah man I ain't coppin sh*t 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I thought we already established that all KDak does is create the shipping label and gives it out as a "tracking number".

Pretty sure homie is just ordering in bulk and waiting on the orders from GoGoYeezy at any moment [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not defending Kdak here but he sold the Banned 1's at market resale value ($285.00). The Chis at $285.00 are a decent bit under market resale value but still way above retail. The OG SBB were sold at market resale value from about 1.5 months ago (before the RSBB release). They were selling at around $400.00 and are now valued around $500.00+. 

Last edited:
Giveaways with what pairs tho? LOL KDakGate struggle is real.
Lol I don't know whether those people are getting shoes or not but they're definitely getting emails from him which is what pisses me off the most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom