• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who've received orders have stated they received legit pairs but that don't make Kodak legit based off of all the issues going on. If you consider a company where you might get what you ordered as long as you wait until you get what you ordered, legit carry on. Also if I'm vouching for someone 1000% best believe it ain't someone I just met on CL. That's just me and why I suspected there was involvement from the member who found them. Even if you've already rec'd your order to your satisfaction I doubt you'd recommend the site to a friend without a disclaimer on it. My take is Kodak left eBay so they don't have to be accountable to their customers because a trusted seller there could make way more money on the products being sold. Then again you can think they are the angels they appear to be, giving away shoes and taking resale losses.

Last edited:
Lol I don't know whether those people are getting shoes are not but they're definitely getting emails from him which is what pisses me off the most.

I think he stopped responding to emails. He updated the site to say the two shipping days we should get tracking numbers. I guess I'll accept that as a response and just wait for those days to see when tracking gets upload.

Some things people have missed is; I would say 90 percent of the shoes he sold he probably didnt have them in stock when he sold them. Some guy bought breds then later recieved them with a reciept from the bred restock that took place after he originally bought them. Plus these guys had a fsr of ovos as a restock but never sent any out coincidentally there was going to be an OVO restock in Cananda that was cancelled.

So I think this guy has inside information and is obviously getting backdoored kicks from a lot of different places. He has connections. Also he is only getting sizes for the kicks that we place orders for. So when he throws up FSR. He probably isnt getting an actual FSR just letting us have options, then he will track them down.

And for all the trolls that just show up randomly to say fake, leave the thread. We all heard your comments about a week ago and you dont contribute anything new so there is no more need for you to comment anymore. No more talk about fake kicks from kdak. Its been settled already no pairs even resembled fakes and shoes have been legit checked by multiple sources.

Last edited:

Received my refund (thanks Paypal).  

Good luck to any of you that haven't received an email back or your money back yet.  You have a right to be angry (despite what anyone else here says).
I got refund back from Top 3 and Bape NMD almost right away...yet for my first order of RSBB from Oct 13th nothing.

Did you just get a refund just now?

sick.gif
wth are you guys watching?
laugh.gif

Good point, @sanzz24  . I never considered the situation from the angle where he's using "orders" to fish for what sizes he needs on the next restock/backdoor/etc. Your OVO point definitely makes sense. The promo does bug me though. If people do end up getting legit promo shoes (yes, I know it's a slim chance, but there's still a chance), then it's clear he had them the whole time and didn't bother to send them to actual customers. For this reason, I was hoping the promo was fake, but he's acting like he'll carry on with it. I'm really curious to see what people get (if they get anything).

I got refund back from Top 3 and Bape NMD almost right away...yet for my first order of RSBB from Oct 13th nothing.

Did you just get a refund just now?
It was pending for a while and was completed either last night or today.  I think it depends when paypal gets around to looking into your claim.

This would be a good youtube/IG video

Get on these sites that sell the 99.999% real looking UA pairs that exist (assuming you can return them to get your money back)

Take them into Flight Club, RIF, etc to get legit checked and see if they fall for it....if they're really as nice as some say. 

Maybe thats what Kdak did, found his favorite UA site....took them into those stores and once he knew he could fool those stores...he opened up shop.

askinanight askinanight I'll give it to you, you made a good statement earlier about the pairs/sites. I think most of us just want to see an end to this, either way it turns out. you and anyone else can think whatever you want about the situation, I'm still keeping my orders as I still feel I will get them. I don't really care what is said about it, "I'm naïve", "dumb", "defender"....... whatever.

what will be interesting is IF this giveaway pans out, will people get pairs for that before people that have had orders pending for weeks? if so.............. flood gates will open.

what will be interesting is IF this giveaway pans out, will people get pairs for that before people that have had orders pending for weeks? if so.............. flood gates will open.
YES. I only ordered BT's from him, but I will get mad as hell if he gives out Banneds and OVOs that dudes have been waiting on for weeks. Even though it didn't affect me, that's not right. Currently, I'm still in the "pro" WB camp, but something like this will turn me negative.

YES. I only ordered BT's from him, but I will get mad as hell if he gives out Banneds and OVOs that dudes have been waiting on for weeks. Even though it didn't affect me, that's not right. Currently, I'm still in the "pro" WB camp, but something like this will turn me negative.
This is what upsets me the most. How does priority go to people looking for a free pick up rather than paying customers.

Good point, @sanzz24
 . I never considered the situation from the angle where he's using "orders" to fish for what sizes he needs on the next restock/backdoor/etc. Your OVO point definitely makes sense. The promo does bug me though. If people do end up getting legit promo shoes (yes, I know it's a slim chance, but there's still a chance), then it's clear he had them the whole time and didn't bother to send them to actual customers. For this reason, I was hoping the promo was fake, but he's acting like he'll carry on with it. I'm really curious to see what people get (if they get anything).

Yea the promo bugs me too. I think only one person got ovos from them and they came with a reciept from one of the OVO pop up shops. The only thing I can think of for them taking so long to ship is they ship in batchs and not individually. If its only 1 or 2 people filling all these orders and shipping, then I can see them waiting till all their e.g. RSSB come in before they ship out. Or they are shipping out by order date and drop off all the kicks that were ordered on a single day of the week.

Yea he shouldve just sent us who kept our orders 2 pairs of shoes to reward our loyalty. I bet people with filed claims or were bashing kdak enter the raffle.

And for all the trolls that just show up randomly to say fake, leave the thread. We all heard your comments about a week ago and you dont contribute anything new so there is no more need for you to comment anymore. No more talk about fake kicks from kdak. Its been settled already no pairs even resembled fakes and shoes have been legit checked by multiple sources.
you say that like all fakes have to have some kind of glaring flaw. there are really, really good fakes out there my man.

the man who brought everyone on to kdak / is kdak said it himself: he found fakes so good you'd need a microscope to know the difference. that's a huge red flag. don't know why that doesn't bother you. I'm sure you'll just continue to ignore what I said though and call me and others trolls

This would be a good youtube/IG video

Get on these sites that sell the 99.999% real looking UA pairs that exist (assuming you can return them to get your money back)

Take them into Flight Club, RIF, etc to get legit checked and see if they fall for it....if they're really as nice as some say. 

Maybe thats what Kdak did, found his favorite UA site....took them into those stores and once he knew he could fool those stores...he opened up shop.
yep
@ASkinANight I'll give it to you, you made a good statement earlier about the pairs/sites. I think most of us just want to see an end to this, either way it turns out. you and anyone else can think whatever you want about the situation, I'm still keeping my orders as I still feel I will get them. I don't really care what is said about it, "I'm naïve", "dumb", "defender"....... whatever.
the thing is, it's never going to end as long as everyone keeps giving this dude chance after chance

people are still in here listening to and believing whatever whip/kdak says, it's crazy

Yea he shouldve just sent us who kept our orders 2 pairs of shoes to reward our loyalty. I bet people with filed claims or were bashing kdak enter the raffle.

Give away is fake, majority of the customers were from NT

yet only like 5 NTers win?

And exactly why do a giveaway when there's people still waiting for shoes? Why not do a surprise give away and ship them an extra pair of shoes? Hmmmm

Now that would win back customers and gain respect

But what do I know? I don't run a failing shoe business

Also anybody that recieved tracking but canceled orders made kdak get a lot of their money tied up. If you upload tracking that means kdak paid for the postage. When peole cancel their orders after kdak has already paid for postage they get hit bad because not only do they have to refund the customer the full amount, but the full amount included shipping. The post office takes some times 2 weeks to refund shipping cost. So that also plays into why kdak was telling people to file a claim or lagging on refunds. They would have had to front a lot of money.

Also if they already paid their backdoor connects to get them shoes then their customers ask for a refund, that also makes them go through trouble.

Whole giveaway thing makes it seem like money isn't really an issue for them and the fact that they still around seems like they are more concerned with starting a business up. They need a better website if they want to be taken seriously though or else they will always have more doubters then believers.

askinanight askinanight it does bug me Whip made those comments, but Whip is 1 person out of a whole sneaker community. I think through YouTube, NT, Reddit ect. There would be more evidence of these 99.9% fakes. But there is more evidence that kdak has legit pairs then there is of 99.9% fakes. Plus I've seen fakes that people say are very close to the original but once I see them in person I can tell they are fugazzi. So the 99.9 might be an exaggeration.

Give away is fake, majority of the customers were from NT

yet only like 5 NTers win?

And exactly why do a giveaway when there's people still waiting for shoes? Why not do a surprise give away and ship them an extra pair of shoes? Hmmmm

Now that would win back customers and gain respect

But what do I know? I don't run a failing shoe business
Yeah I felt the same. I don't think anywhere near 50 people are getting shoes from this give away

askinanight askinanight it does bug me Whip made those comments, but Whip is 1 person out of a whole sneaker community. I think through YouTube, NT, Reddit ect. There would be more evidence of these 99.9% fakes. But there is more evidence that kdak has legit pairs then there is of 99.9% fakes. Plus I've seen fakes that people say are very close to the original but once I see them in person I can tell they are fugazzi. So the 99.9 might be an exaggeration.

99.9% is definitely an exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom