• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's not derail the thread too much guys, it might get locked lmao.
A few post about an app is not going to get the thread locked. The only reason why the other 1 thread was locked is because there were several pages that had nothing to do about the shoe and people kept going on and on about someone driving a PT Cruiser.

Last edited:

A few post about an app is not going to get the thread locked. The only reason why the other 1 thread was locked is because there were several pages that had nothing to do about the shoe and people kept going on and on about someone driving a PT Cruiser.
Pheeew that's a relief. Also about the app it's helpful but I WOULD NEVER put my CC info into it, I just get the nofication and try to checkout on my laptop then hope for the best. I recommend you don't put your personal information on it.

Everyone caught on to these being limited. And going off banned 1 numbers not hard to see the early resale prices. White and orange [emoji]127818[/emoji] tho....

Been a min since hype beast can say they got a limited one.

Look at the tax day 12's.

A boom can come from no where now.

And these are more limited then Breds

The dude with the flashing seizure avatar single handedly closed down that thread [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Not really, it was the people that kept bring up he drove a PT Quiser but now lets get back to these 1s.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom