• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really, it was the people that kept bring up he drove a PT Quiser but now lets get back to these 1s.
wink.gif

Yeah, like bunch of Hyenas (specifically the Lion king type)  acting like they all drive Bentleys. 

Shenzis.

Yeah, like bunch of Hyenas (specifically the Lion king type)  acting like they all drive Bentleys. 

Shenzis.
Exactly, as long as you have a car that can get you from place to place then you're fine. Also it's just something about these that I like better than the first.

The cream on these is definitely something else.

I think I'd wear green laces with them ( puts on his fire resistant suit in preparation to be flamed).

THERES A LOT OF PPL ON NT NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE 

Have you seen them 14 year old resellers

I remember when I was 13 and had a snow removal business. We made at least 4000-5000 a winter

I'm Rhode Island

Last edited:
Online: DTLR, Footlocker, Footaction, JimmyJazz, ShoePalace, SNKRS, RuVilla.

Last edited:
The cream on these is definitely something else.
I think I'd wear green laces with them ( puts on his fire resistant suit in preparation to be flamed).
Without getting too much into fashion, these should look good with some autumn olives. Just no "Balmain" Jorts please [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Without getting too much into fashion, these should look good with some autumn olives. Just no "Balmain" Jorts please [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Yeah. I think I'm gonna get the grove greens as my consolation.
C'mon bro.... you can do better than that
pimp.gif

Your best bet is the SNKRS app the rest will get smoked by bots or will have the server power as a potato with wires attached to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom